huge cousin

longguy

Experimental Member
Media
I have a cousin who is 14 yrs old Jason he is already like 6ft7 tall, but really muscular, we were messing around like scrapping/wrestling, and jasons sister who is married early 40's joined in, what was amazing was that Jason got angry and picked Sarah milatry press style with such ease, and carried her outside and dumped her on a chair, I thought that was amazing for someone of his age.

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have a cousin who is 14 yrs old Jason he is already like 6ft7 tall, but really muscular, we were messing around like scrapping/wrestling, and jasons sister who is married early 40's joined in, what was amazing was that Jason got angry and picked Sarah milatry press style with such ease, and carried her outside and dumped her on a chair, I thought that was amazing for someone of his age.

As has already been pointed out, this is in the wrong place. Probably should have gone in Et Cetera.

But anyhow, Jason is 14 and his sister is in her early 40s???

stevejames

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

FFS!

If youre gonna make up a story at least make it interesting!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If he is really that tall and muscular then why are you surprised? His age is irrelevant! :rolleyes: :duh:

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
If he is that strong, I hope he goes to volunteer at the nursing home. He could be a big help around there, helping to transfer patients. Or maybe in a hospital. I say everyone's talents should be used to volunteer.

Hey I got it, we still need someone one with strong hands down here in the Hurricane Katrina area. I see young kids in groups all the time during their summer break helping out!

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
It is not funny in my opinion to post that some 14 year old body slammed a middle aged woman. Seems to be another decoy to mess up the Women's Forum section. Maybe I am overreacting. But if most women don't think that the entire thing was disturbing, then I guess my work here has been vain.

What's disturbing about it? He probably just picked a forum and posted. New posters rarely know the swing of things.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I generally hesitate to click on any post that mentions family - but this one wasn't too bad. Strange, tho.

As has already been pointed out, this is in the wrong place. Probably should have gone in Et Cetera.

But anyhow, Jason is 14 and his sister is in her early 40s???
Menopause baby? Southern peculiarity?
I think one of my Aunts is 22 or so years older than the youngest due to a surprise pregnancy after beginning menopause.