Huge Cumshot!!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Proof positive as to why it's not so much how many times you shoot, but how much. I see "huge shot" clips of guys with droplets shooting out over and over. Some of us shoot thick ropes... this guy does "tidal wave" shots. His 3 or 4 are like mine 9 or 10. John Thompson always seems to pluck a few shooter from out of the Black Forest. Kudos on the post.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first part of that shot is looped. GGG loves to replay shots from different angles to make them look more impressive. Even still, though, that's an epic load. Damn.

bigboy1986

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i heard theres summit u can inject into ya balls or summit or ya cock tube and u push it out to make it look like a big cumshot i think thats whats happened here wouldnt surprise me as those germans are nutters xD theyll do anything

p.s the girl is hot :O anyone know who she is?

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i heard theres summit u can inject into ya balls or summit or ya cock tube and u push it out to make it look like a big cumshot i think thats whats happened here wouldnt surprise me as those germans are nutters xD theyll do anything

p.s the girl is hot :O anyone know who she is?

that can be done, and we've all seen the video of some limp guy with huge injected balls, squeeze some fake shit out.

but that is real.

volume wise, it's a good deal. they must of worked him up something special, to finally shoot that amount. but that's all real/legit.

i shoot as much, but it takes me more contractions to get it all out. although a few times, i've had a shot or two that pretty much emptied me (once on a beach in broad daylight letting a French woman watch.... but that's for Penthouse Forums).

the GGG/Thompson stuff is usually pretty hot, but the videography is still very 80s.