Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
His name is Nick Nude. He doesn't seem to have done much aside from the Melissa Doll material (the girl on the right at the beginning of the vid), but they do have several hot scenes together -- one of which takes the form of a "competition" of sorts between Melissa and another girl to see how much of a pounding they can take. It's not quite as hot as it sounds, but it's still good.

The guy does have a huge cock, don't get me wrong, but it's exaggerated a little bit in this vid -- and others with Melissa -- because she's such a tiny girl. I doubt she's cracking 100 pounds.

eaglespga88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
can somebody post some more of him? Id like to see how someone fits something that thick into a woman. hahaha, its like trying to shove a small baby back into the uterus, dang!

CedarGroovy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've seen it from the top and I've seen it from the bottom. Now, I wanna see it from the side. I think it's probably flat, squashed like, ya know not completely round.

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Nope. Real. Like I said, it looks especially large because the girls are petite. Plus, it's probably a lot wider than it is "tall." Add in a favorable camera angle, and you get something that might not look real at first.

Just watch a few of the vids someone else posted.

mightythickcock

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay