huge dick..so what!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Maurice Mountlilly, Mar 29, 2007.

1. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

how many of you ladies have thought that when you found out a man in what ever social situation was hung/huge/swingin' low?
    i noticed that alot of my friends and men in general think because of me or some other guy being big, especially in the dating world,that it's always great,and the number of wanting waiting sex partners is endless.and the huge man gets whatever he wants,anytime he wants.no matter how i've tried to tell guys they don't think it's true.i have had alot of sex partners but it's been part luck and even more luck.(lol)
    i've had only 6 women have sex with me strictly on talk/seeing how big i was.

2. paul.

paul. New Member

How big are you?

3. gomickey

gomickey New Member

I'm thinking of ditching the bitch and making the switch - can't get a lady to take it all. Thinking a gay guy might show more effort.

4. eager2do2

eager2do2 New Member

Albums:
    Lol, quite a phrase, but better to keep it up with anyone who's willing to try, regardless of sex.

5. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    the proof is in the pic...AARRRRGGHHHH!

Attached Files:

• p111.jpg
      p111.jpg
      File size:
      58.6 KB
      Views:
  6. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:
    It all depends. If the only thing going for you is that you have a big dick, that won't necessarily pique a lot of interest.

If you have, for instance, a bangin' body as well, it will make a difference; girls/guys who started out as intersted but not enough to make the first move can easily be pushed over the brink by the added incentive.

7. PacknThick

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had/have a flirt at work. She called me G.I Joe, but once I found out she smokes. Totally lost interest. I know it doesnt relate to the big dick topic, but its somewhat realted. Once u find out somethign about a person, it changes big time, in this case she smoked. my dick fell to the floor.

8. AAALady

AAALady New Member

Yeah, it is related. There are many factors to consider in these situations. There are some people who will go with someone merely because of a physical attribute, but few are that shallow.

And those who do have to learn eventually that at some point other that they have to talk to each other.

Draft saved Draft deleted