Huge dick vs cute teen pussy

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cant sy Im exempt heh. Nothing better than seeing a cute young girl with a bald tight looking pussy cumming around a big cock thats balls deep.

pogostixxx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great feed. She kinda looks like Susan Dey. Poor guy cant get it all the way in though, she did great. I love 2 smooth bods going at it. U can check out my little wife and me homemade vids . She is a firecracker. Check my gallery.

B_4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My only gripes would be, he wasnt rough enough. A guy that big and a girl that cute there should be a bit of playfull roughness. It makes it believable cause thats how turned on by her body he should be and that she didnt seem to enjoy it enough. There smooth young bodies makes up for a lot though.

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
Never understood why guys that are hung like that only use about half of the length.....must be that they would rather watch their own dick than drive it all the way in and out. Better believe if I had 3 more inches on top of my 8 that I already have I'd use if ballsdeep!

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never understood why guys that are hung like that only use about half of the length.....must be that they would rather watch their own dick than drive it all the way in and out. Better believe if I had 3 more inches on top of my 8 that I already have I'd use if ballsdeep!

Maybe it wont go in deeper or he's just showing for the camera.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media

I was going to make a serious response to this, but I can see from the poster's name that that would be a waste, as he already knows what he is. :rolleyes:

Anyway, nice vid.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
y are fags so freakin.............gay?

lmmfao wat a weird comment man. seriously........gah u gays can be strange no ffense lil kid.

How was it weird? How was it strange? Is it simply because it was made by a man? If a woman had made the same comment, I guess you wouldn't have had any problem with it.

If you're uncomfortable with gays, then I don't think this site is really a good place for you. If you're here to actually learn about human sexuality and maybe learn how to get along with people who are different from you, then you're welcome to stay, but if you're going to chastise someone for making a perfectly normal comment - considering that everyone here is talking about sex and penises - then I don't think the majority here would be happy to see you continue making comments like that.