Huge dicks are liked : the ultimate proof

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A recent test published in FHM magazine revealed the following:

Would you go in bed with a guy that has a 16 cm penis (the girls were shown a dildo of that size) or with a guy owning a 20-25 cm penis (and the girls were shown a new dildo of that size)?

The percentages of the girls who chose the second guy (penis) : France - 74%, Germany - 67 %, Italy - 72%, Hungary - 84%, United Kingdom - (oops) 53%, Greece - 62%, Norway - 67%, Russia - (mamma mia) - 91%. (Roumania - 69%). All the girls associated the size of the dick with a muscular, powerful physique.

Imagine a guy would cruise you and would parade the size of his manly meat ; he would even have to guts to show it off. Presuming you're a fan of one-night adventures, would you hit the sheets with the guy because he would have a bigger cock than your lover ?

France - yes : 54%, Germany - 47 %, Italy - 52%, Hungary - 38%, United Kingdom - (mmm) 51%, Greece - 45%, Norway - 22%, Russia - (mamma mia again) - 71%. (Roumania - 49%).

Would you fear a guy with a 30 cm penis (12 inches) ?

I would die in ecstasy - 32% answers
I would certainly try riding it - 38% answers
No, that thing won't touch me - 30% answers

Which are the male body-parts you firstly look at ?
Butt - 67% ; pecs and shoulders - 55% ; dick-bulge in his pants - 48% (size matters, lol).

At the question : "which is your wildest fantasy" 32,5% of the answers were "having group-sex with three guys hugely endowed".

;) ;D ;) Ralexx

hung: Thanks for sharing this information. In otherwords "Size Rules" as one of our members had in his responses.

While there is most likely proof that the motion of the ocean is critical I must also testify that size helps.

chicago_girl: Only 32.5% of women picked that as their wildest sex fantasy? I wonder what the other choices were.

mindseye: Wait...FHM is a research journal? This paper was peer-reviewed? The people being polled were selected using double-blind sampling?

You know, I also heard that Batboy was arrested for DUI last week... :)

Me_Likey: As a women, penis size matters, no question. For me anyway, relationships have ended because of an inadequacy in this department.

Rayolin: I heard it was Aquaman not Batboy... ::)

FHM is most def a research journal, they do all kinds of research on everything for "him." It's also peer-reviewed by those other brilliant scientists at Maxim and all the women polled were selected from a huge pool of females from different nations who frequently visit Amsterdam.

mortis: in one of the older versions of that survery thing, it had a question 'what is the thing you love most about your partner?' and a sample answer was 'his 10-inch dick'

fanjo: [quote author=Ralexx Which are the male body-parts you firstly look at ?
Butt - 67% ; pecs and shoulders - 55% ; dick-bulge in his pants - 48% (size matters, lol).
[/quote]

Umm, don't those figures kind of defeat the whole idea of percentages? The only thing I can gather from it is penis size is least important.

mermaiden: has anyone else out there heard that aerosmith song, 'Big Ten Inch.'?

Hilarious

H8Monga: Make that 1%...
Something about that initial post seems slanted to me. Also there are several in the 30% and 40% range. That's not a majority.

tott666: Well... You ask the questions that'll get you the answers you want!

FHM is hardly a serious magazine, hence not serious questions...

miket: I think the statement goes without scientific proof. If the study is valid it proves what men know but some find hard to admit to themselves. If it is not valid, it certainly does not get smaller men off the hook of admitting that large cock is desired. Size still matters and I for one am happy that I have accepted this. A large penis is impressive and I have had women admit this to me as well.

tott666: Size does matter, there's no question about it! The question is how much it matters, sort of.

If someone asked me if I like big dicks, I'd say "yes". In real life I might end up with someone average and still be very happy.

Krowax: Not to sound too blunt, but did only sluts take the survey?

Or is the magazine not a serious one?

I think it might be both =).

jerkin4-10: i like what my wife says about it...

'some women run to men with big cocks and some run FROM them'

roedhunt: As a woman, I have to agree with both Krowax and Jerkin. All the women I have known agree that while they would fantasize about large penises or just given a chance to see one in person (big dicks on parade?), very, very few would want to try it out. It would definately intimidating. Not so much the size factor, but the man behind it who might want to go all out... or in ;D

munchkin: I have to honestly and wholeheartedly admit that I prefer an average sized penis, nothing over 7 inches for me thank you. I'm tiny (not even five feet in height) and I'm not sure if body size correlates with the size of ones vagina, but mine cannot take anything larger than 7 inches. My boyfriend is about six inches and it keeps bumping into my cervix and that is painful. Also, I enjoy the delicate feelings of sex, the softness, gentleness of the gliding in and out and around and around and I just cannot get that feeling from a bigger penis b/c then it just feels like I am being stretched down there and that is not a pleasant feeling for me. I've had sex with a guy that was about 8 inches and, no offense to anyone here, but it was a horrible experience for me and I would never do it again with him. Now, sex is great with my average sized boyfriend and I've masterbated using a pencil and that has felt great too. I've had multiple orgasms with that little pencil, so I know I don't need anything bigger or fatter to have an orgasm. But, I got to admit that there are many women that do care about size and would prefer a bigger penis, I don't deny that, but you cannot say that any woman would prefer a bigger one over a smaller one b/c I am proof that this is not true. Now, you are probably asking yourselves why I come to this board if I don't care for a big penis, but I come here to see what experiences men with big penises have b/c I wonder if sex is better for them due to their size. I actually want to post this question but don't know how to post a new discussion, can anyone teach me please, today is my first time in this board and I don't know how to maneuver around it. Thanks. :p :p