Huge dicks in petite girls - does the size difference turn you on?

t_o

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my first love was 4ft 9, 95 pounds. i also popped her cherry. took about a month to slowly creep it in without it being impossible or her in sheer pain. after that, was, and remains, by far, the most amazing sex ever, and a HUGE turn on. Petite girls can do a lot of things bigger girls can't. I miss that.

fivesalive

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the majority of chicks i've been with have been petite. some could take me just fine, some with a little more trouble... but i'm always so turned on by small cute chicks that there's no way i'm putting it in before tons of licking and rubbing and teasing.

only one old gf of mine absolutely HAD to have lube for us to fuck, but i could barely even get a finger in her because she was so tight. she was flat out freaked out when she first saw my cock, i will never forget it.

there's nothing like small feminine hands on a big dick, or seeing how much thicker my cock is than a girl's wrist, or how easy it is to flip em around... i'm a big fan.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
So yeah - anybody else had a similar experience sleeping with the more petite ladies?

I'm a petite lady (5'1"' 93, 32b, UK shoe size 3) and I love the feeling of a big cock stretching me open. If it hurts a little (not lots) then it's even hotter and I orgasm much much faster.
So if your gf is like me, she'll adore the ground you walk on and tell all of her friends you're just an average size, in case they want a piece of the action for themselves :tongue:
X[/QUOTE]

tiny chick with a UK accent
I like very much, ever make it to the States?

D

deleted725627

I was with a girl who was 114lbs and I could see my cock pushing on her stomach. It was actually pretty hot.

kiwimarty

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Fallchild337

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My first girlfriend, whom lost her virginity to me, was 5' and 85lbs. My cock looked ridiculous compared to her since it was as thick as her wrist. She loved how big I was even though sex was near impossible. She'd just play with my dick, laying it on her face, slapping herself with it, using both hands to jerk it off, anything to show my size. The first time we fucked, she forced herself onto my dick. It was the tightest thing I've ever felt. She said it hurt really bad everytime we had sex but that the fact I was so big was enough of a turn on to her that the pain didn't matter. So I guess it's all up to the girls preference. She was the best and tightest fuck I've ever had.

Some of her:
L0XvV.jpg

58Xc5.jpg

Bw1a8.jpg

Last edited:

B_HungDad207

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
dated a woman once that was 4-9, 88 lbs. The only way I was able to get in her was the fact she'd been with big guys since she was young. Thank God for pre-drilling.

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My first girlfriend, whom lost her virginity to me, was 5' and 85lbs. My cock looked ridiculous compared to her since it was as thick as her wrist. She loved how big I was even though sex was near impossible. She'd just play with my dick, laying it on her face, slapping herself with it, using both hands to jerk it off, anything to show my size. The first time we fucked, she forced herself onto my dick. It was the tightest thing I've ever felt. She said it hurt really bad everytime we had sex but that the fact I was so big was enough of a turn on to her that the pain didn't matter. So I guess it's all up to the girls preference. She was the best and tightest fuck I've ever had.

Some of her:
http://i.imgur.com/L0XvV.jpg
http://imgur.com/58Xc5.jpg
http://imgur.com/Bw1a8.jpg

after the first 2 i was prepared to say wow she is super skinny then i saw the third and she has good boobs for a skinny girl

Eldino9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find it so hot a really skinny , small petite girl with a big cock.

I like the feeling that it's too big for her and she is so small taking such a big length

That's why I love the johnny dark videos so much especially venus, but it's so hard to find good videos where the girl is not preoffesional and as loose as a wellie lol

Eldino9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Some of her:
L0XvV.jpg

58Xc5.jpg

Bw1a8.jpg

See that turns me on that she is so skinny and the thought of her trying a big cock and struggling ( not in a painful way)

Such a turn on

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never been with a girl smaller than me, but have always wanted to try. I am 5'6'ish and the women have been my height or taller.

There is this woman who is absolutely tiny at 4'9" (or so i think), but she is gorgeous and is awesome at the same time. Constantly fantasize what it would be like with her. She seemed to get wind of my endowment some how and has said no chance. But no means yes.

HamYai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Having been married to a 5'10" blonde, slim but D-cup breasts for 15 years and since been coupled with a 4'11" brunette slim A-Cup breasted lady all I can say is vive la difference. I appreciate each equally. The nice thing about my latter partner is that I can pick her up and do things with her that I could never physically have achieved with the former. If I'm honest with myself, the brute inside of me probably does get a kick from voyeuring a tiny chick impaling herself on me, whereas I obviously never experienced that with my, more physically equal, ex-wife.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love picking up my girlfriend and standing on the middle of the floor lifting her up and down, that's why I love having a "small" girlfriend.

london_bi

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love picking up my girlfriend and standing on the middle of the floor lifting her up and down, that's why I love having a "small" girlfriend.

That's super hot - I love doing that too and yes the size difference is super hot.