Huge dicks in petite girls - does the size difference turn you on?

mcshaghard

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a sucker for the petite/slimmer ladies and my current girlfriend fits that criteria ( 5'3, 110, 32b, ref: http://i.imgur.com/KYZQC.jpg ) However I have a 6x6 penis; roughly the thickness of her arm (ref: http://i.imgur.com/ITFNm.jpg) Obviously this makes rough sex difficult, and especially when ENTERING her, even 3 years into our relationship, well, you should hear the little sounds she makes, moaning, biting her lower lip, voice quivering. So it's a struggle to get in as she is v. petite.

My question is: does this struggle turn anybody else on? It's just the knowledge that this is the biggest dick she's ever taken, so much fatter than all her exes, and the fact that she's tiny/petite taking a fat length turns me on so much.

So yeah - anybody else had a similar experience sleeping with the more petite ladies?

My gf has the same dimensions as yours (5ft 3, 115lbs, 32d), and it still hurts her to enter even after many years, and she cant take long sessions either (which can be a bummer) unless she is very horny and wet. I'm a similar thickness to you but longer (8 inches). It turns me on as much as it doesn't because sometimes all I want to do is fuck her really hard balls deep, and that is often a big no-no!

With other girls I've had different experiences (one 'bike' I could almost fall into! lol), and they were different in proportion to her (almost all where taller, bigger, etc)

mhc26

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to say that this makes me quite happy to not be that big;) I had a roommate once who was huge and the stories he told about having trouble getting in some girls made me very, very happy to just be medium sized.

Been with smaller girls though who had a bit of trouble getting my cock in and it was definitely a turn on. Even a turn on when the girl is really tight and hasn't ridden a cock in awhile.

Yeah, lube & patience. Don't want her to get turned off from your cock and not want it:)

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello. Its probably good that you are very well perceived by your partner. Worse than when you had very loosely. The issue of foreplay was prepared to partner and definitely fun with this sex will be great.

B_enzia35

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's hot. There's this amateur video where a guy is fucking a redhead, and his dick measures up quite a ways, when laying it across her belly.

Fiasco21

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It definitely is for me! especially for some reason waking up with some morning wood in like a spooning position and just seeing it in relation to her petite body, really turns me on :p

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've enjoyed sex with girls this size and smaller. The trick is to go slow, get them hot & wet, and use lots of lube. I'm a bit longer than you, but the same circumference.

Ive always dated petite women..I also have had to make sure to get them so worked up and wet that i could inch my way in and slowly fill them ..Ive only had one that could only take half...so perhaps the best advice is to sex up a girl with forplay and work it deep slowly over time:)

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a petite man and I get turned on by the big penis. I love the warmth feeling of holding the big dick in my hand, which urge me to give hand job to so many straight men.

xamxamxam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
surprisingly the one and only petite lover i had could take me all the way easily, and she liked it hard! everyone else (especially the tall girls!) i have managed to hurt by accident some times, but her only once or twice... so i guess size does not always matter ;)

ps. i'm a tall guy so the contrast really turned me on... made my cock look gigantic <3

kinda_hung

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My wife is just over 5'3" 125 lbs. Her hands and wrists are very small. I'm not huge by any means at 7x5. But she can take all of me with ease. I've pumped to 7x6 and it made entering her more difficult. I think she enjoyed it quite a bit as she got very wet!

Her measurements are 34b 26 38! I love that nice round ass! And watching her tiny hands stroke my cock! 2 hands and she can still suck on the head. Lol.

lowhung

Superior Member
Media
That's very hot. I remember the first girl I ever had sex with. She had a bony face, not too pretty - bet she was extremely petite and thin, but had some nice athletic firmness to her. We were in the lobby of the dorm actually and we were behind a sofa. I was on my back and she got up on top of me and slid my cock into her and I remember her kind of gasping at first - and then my cock grew bigger up into her. She just stared at me and moaned as if she was afraid to move. It was like I had her completely impaled. Then I just grabbed one of her feet and her tits and just rocked her up and down on my cock. Absolutely the first time I had sex.