Huge drift "wood" for straight size queen

Hetrosizequeen

Cherished Member
Media
Hairy-big-thick-dick-pee-pee-massive-vein-cock-daddy washes up on a shore from a boat wreck on an island of 18 year old pretty fem boys....each bitch rides his big drift wood feeling that hot coconut oil inside their bodies melt their hearts as each hot pretty falls in love with dick....just as I have over and over when a man God`s Boa Constrictor with a thick arrowhead rears it's beautiful head at me and asks me to dance with it's meat.

Ohhhhhhh I need to touch every dick in the world over 9 inches....and each big thick fat gorgeous Alaskin Pipline that I drain will be watched by all my ex girlfriends in the same room with me and my menhood (yes menhood) of men that my pretty boy sexy ass can jerk off into protien shots of explosion...me and my girlfriends lick up all the cum off my hands body and floor and kiss swap the man meat cum between us us as I continue to pump more dick Daddies in front of my hot girlfriends....I love showing them that there are bigger dicks than mine all over the world....

After seeing the fattest dick she has ever seen my hot ex girlfriend Angel names my dick Kendall Jenner... "cause he's pretty and slim compared to this beast of a man" she says.....I explode as all she can do is stare at his big Gorilla dick in my pretty hands dwarfing my manhood into being his bitch....oooohhh Kendall he loves men