Huge ego boost from friends

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by gildersleeve, Sep 7, 2008.

1. gildersleeve

gildersleeve New Member

In a thread called "Big Dick Braggers," BigMeatNJ wrote that some of the best compliments he's ever gotten have been from buddies and that it's "a huge ego boost" when four or five of his friends publicly comment on his size to others who don't know he's hung.

How do most of you guys feel about getting that kind of attention from your friends?

2. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I've been married for 30 years so it's been awhile since I was single, available, and dating. I found it was flattering, but somewhat embarrassing at the same time. my wife(then my gf) told a couple of her close friends and her mom(actually her mom inquired) that I was bigger than average. one of her gf's stumbled into a bedroom when we were fucking, caught a glimpse of me, us and stood in the doorway smiling. she talked plenty. another gf of my wife's walked in on me sleeping nude. she told me that night in a bar, "I had no idea, you are big." she tried many times to seduce me, and she told some of her gfs. their attitude toward me changed, and i got a lot of crotch glances. but I don't really want some one that is only interested in me because the size of my cock. I found with some hetero males that there is a resentment at times if you have fucked the same gal. I had one male friend that was a little upset with me. he dated and fucked my ex gf for a couple of weeks. apparently, he did not get the job done. he called me a bastard, and a couple days later I ran into her. her story is that I ruined her, "you horse cocked bastard".

3. D_Warthaughe Peeslit

I usually get embarrassed whenever my girl tries to bring it up amongst friends. I've even had some other guys bring it up to me amongst friends and it weirds me out that they are thinking about the size of my cock. Usually only the really outgoing girls will crotch glance, if I catch them doing it I always do a quick rub to tighten up my jeans around it so they get their money worth.

We actually talked about dick size in a college course I had and there were only 3 guys in the class. I caught a few girls looking over towards me under the desk and smiling. That was a good ego boost.

4. D_Smeg Suckface

D_Smeg Suckface Account Disabled

For me, it's a mixture of irritability and satisfaction when my friends are all collectively joking about my penis. Sometimes, I just wanna tell em' to shut up already, yet you can't help but chuckle when you're told the movie 'Anaconda' was loosely based off your cock. :rolleyes:

5. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

when my friends first started to make comments i got embarrassed but then i thought whats the problem with them saying things and so i now and really dont mind them making comments about my dick

6. bignfloppy

bignfloppy Member

Out of curiosity, what was the course? How did that subject come up? lol

7. D_Warthaughe Peeslit

Gender in the Humanities. The teacher was a feminist lesbian and was talking about Penis Envy and how a "big powerful penis" helps a man establish dominance and aids his confidence. It was pretty funny to hear her start talking about cock size and I'm one of two guys in the room. The other guy was short and fat, and I'm 6'3" so all eyes turned towards me. lol

8. StudCowboy

StudCowboy New Member

Yes. I work in technical theatre and construction, so lumber and wood are common words... comments and grins are often made by the boys. "Nice wood" "master carpenter" "need a screw?" "careful where you swing that lumber"... At first it was slightly embarassing, but now I don't think twice.

9. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Personally, I find it a little embarrassing to have my penis be the subject of open public discussion. If it is among people who already know and it is either a quick joke or serious discussion about sexual issues then, that's cool, and part of me might even enjoy it a little. But not in front of people I don't really know. That's creepy.

10. griplock22

griplock22 Member

never really had a public discussion about penis size. not quite sure how it comes up lol
    i suppose it would be interesting, embarassing for a bit probably, but not really anything to be embarassed about lol

11. LittleDude

LittleDude Member

Albums:
    I bet it would be a huge ego boost. i've had the opposite experience, noticing someone whispering to someone else, looking at me, and laughing. i know that news of my small size has gotten around. Can usually tell by the way the person who just found out acts towards me afterwards.

12. Corius

Corius New Member

WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH OUR ORDINARY SENSE OF WHAT CONSTITUTES GOOD MANNERS AS TO WHAT HAPPENS SEXUALLY BETWEEN TWO PERSONS?

Since when is it acceptable for a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, to talk about her or his impressions of the "endowments" of partners in sex?

Wouldn't it be better for all if all parties observed the rule that what happens between them in sex is theirs to be awed or disgusted about? Certainly no one else has a need to know.

SEX BETWEEN TWO PERSONS, BY ALL THE STANDARDS I KNOW, IS PERSONAL AND PRIVATE. TO PUT IT OUT FOR WIDER DISCUSSION INVITES ONLY TROUBLE.

Pity the poor fellow whose ego is so tender that it needs a boost from talk about something, the size of his dick, over which he has no claim as a personal achievement.

13. Armybert

Armybert New Member

embarrasing

i don't want people thinking or talking about my penis

and i fucking hate random people knowing about my penis (it's pierced too) approaching me at parties and asking stupid questions

i don't feel admired, i feel like a freak or something

14. lokican

lokican Member

I had a friend (we've compared a few times) get drunk and bring it up casually at a party. Now I'm not huge compared to the guys on this board, and am defintly a grower. i'm 7.5 inches, just under 8th when really hard.

It's weird, it caused an awkward silence, but deep down it did make me feel good. I hope that doesn't make me shallow or anythig

15. gildersleeve

gildersleeve New Member

Corius, who said it was acceptable?

I agree with you entirely. I find it both fascinating and weird to read the hundreds of comments here about public discussions of sex, public displays of genitalia and even public sex. In fact, I recently saw a thread that asked the question, "Should I show off my dick at the company picnic?"

An adult even has to ask such a question? WTF??

Draft saved Draft deleted