Huge flaccid cock

kindred spirit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes Yes , I agree with you, I love to see my own cock as long and flacid as possible with veins popping as well as others. hard is good, but imagination runs more wild. Glad to see your hot and we share this in common. I expect we will grow more as the universe connects us together with others of common interests into a large energy generator pumping our cocks full.

10inchtim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks, you are quite generous. It is bizarre, I think I am occaisionally bigger when I have a semi than when I am totally hard.

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ABSOLUTELY Love the site of a dangling monster cock. You know when a stud is in like a sitting position and it hangs down past the seat of the chair? Like an elephant trunk? Nice bush? Love when a dude looks down at it too with that look proud look on his face and what are you gonna do about it? Actually I find pix of low hanging limp meaty dicks as hot as the pix of hardest cock.
You said it well LngDngLvr.

redballs23109

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love right after u cum and your cock still has all hard but its hanging down and its just looks so good. And add a little drop of cum on the tip..... The only thing better is if he's uncut ;) and lustlover your cock is beatiful. I would love to suck that thing til its goes flacid. Or have u stick it somewhere

uncutjoechicago

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love em. Not only great to look at in the gym but love when a guy is wearing a business suit with boxers or none at all and you can see his cock swaying from side to side!

ty aby

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you think the look is good go down on that long limp dick and rub your face in in it. While it is still limp, lift it with your tongue and take a mouth full. Let it drop. Lift each each apple one at a time while slurping and sucking. Let them drop and go back for more. that is when it tastes the best.
The second time around it starts to take on a new life. The taste and texture are devine. The point at which it is no longer soft and not yet hard is the beginning of heaven for me. Beating off at that point doesn't get any better while gently nibbling away until it hardens and blows.

dvlish1

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you think the look is good go down on that long limp dick and rub your face in in it. While it is still limp, lift it with your tongue and take a mouth full. Let it drop. Lift each each apple one at a time while slurping and sucking. Let them drop and go back for more. that is when it tastes the best.
The second time around it starts to take on a new life. The taste and texture are devine. The point at which it is no longer soft and not yet hard is the beginning of heaven for me. Beating off at that point doesn't get any better while gently nibbling away until it hardens and blows.

NICE, and then you get to do it all over again after it blows and starts to go limp.