Huge flaccid cock

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like looking at a floppy dick, but I don't like having sex with a floppy dick. Too much work to build up the friction.

When it's floppy and then gets super hard, that's the kind I love.

goodguy2244

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm all about the big soft dick. I guess because I'm a grower, the sight of a guy with a long, thick dick is the biggest turnon in the world to me. Ah, the good old days when I was in college, and all the showers were open rooms. I'll never forget one guy who lived on my floor. Athletic guy, nice muscles, moderate amount of chest hair, and this thick bush around an unbelievable thick, long dick. And he seemed oblivious as to how fine and manly he was. Wow.

Reactions: hungthickone

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love big, limp, hanging dicks, especially when the guy is wearing mesh gym shorts or track pants and the outline is clearly visible. Drives me absolutely wild when I see a guy in a store sporting a big chub in his shorts.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love 'em floppy,
Love 'em hard.
Love 'em soft.
Love 'em firm....

Put a dick in front of me
I'll take it until you sperm!

BCH

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I love to look at soft dicks. I'm a grower and I am very jealous of "manly" heavy dicks. My ex has a BEAUTIFUL soft man-dick and it's equally hot at any stage. I don't know if my perception of my own dick when soft is scewed. When hard dick.net » social networking for your penis! I am very confident. I like seeing masculine in-shape guys naked. I love getting the same hard :)

chargene38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That is so funny, I do too. I really like to see the transistion of the bulge in some pants, underwear and then the big soft dick just flop out. That just turns me on.

chargene38

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I do like seeing guys in shorts & sweats with their big dick flopping around. Just yesterday I saw a guy bowling and he had on some thin shorts and you could see all of his business. A one point, after he bowled he grabbed it and pulled on it. I couldn't concentrate on anything else for staring at it (descretely of course).

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Absolutly I love em that way.
I like it when they are half way, not totally flaccid and not totally hard.
There is just something about seeing it this way that just makes me want to put it in my mouth. :)