Huge flaccid cock

dvlish1

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love right after u cum and your cock still has all hard but its hanging down and its just looks so good.

My favorite time as well. Most guys I've met just want to get those pants back up but I want to admire it a while LOL

luv2watchdick

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

merrylloyd2003

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
the real thing is a soft growing cock. something just stiff and stickout isn't so great. the soft cock brings a real contrast between silky and macho. it does give you more the feeling you can bring it to fullness in your mouth or sit on it and feel it grow. also it's more connected with the balls. too much penis focus with stiffies and not enough balls-love. get my knee up between your legs and watch your cock rising. big soft floppies are great!

joeybiggs

Just Browsing
Media
absolutely! there's nothing like a bib floppy soft dick. it looks like it's waiting to be taken care of. and when the owner is looking down at it...i'm on the floor

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my gallery here shows mostly flaccid, or half hard. I have trouble getting fully hard for my camera. My wife likes to begin sucking me when I'm 1/4 to 1/2 hard and feeling it harden in her mouth. She tells me she thinks its half hardness is sexier than full erect, even if she wants it that way finally. She likes to make it swing, watch it lie on my tummy and even more after I've cum feel it soften in her mouth or her cunt.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I dunno...whats the point of a big flaccid cock when it barely grows after getting hard? its nice to look at i guess

Hell yeah. And fun to play with. Something for the owner to show off in the showers or at the urinal or just walking down the street commando, and something for the rest of us to look at and lust over.