Huge flaccid cock

mslbtwhn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Stumbled across this thread but it bears out something I have long suspected: women are simply less interested in flaccid cocks than they are in hard ones. How do I know? Beacause out of over 120 responses, of those who declare, only 1 previous response has come from a female. It may be that most women only respond to the unambiguously aroused male figure. Compare this to the number of declared women who respond when the subject is related to something like girth (another thing I've long suspected: men are more impressed by cock-length. When it comes to women, at least half, and in my experience talking with my friends, more than half, dream of a fatty).

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The first really big dick I ever saw was the guy who dressed next to me in the locker room in HS. It was about 7" hanging over his balls and thick. I was astounded. And turned on.
sometimes a softie or semi is just amazing and a huge turn on.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to hope that out there, there is some guy who is bigger soft than he is hard.

don't ask how that would work. I just laughed at myself imagining the situation. A 12 inch softy that shrinks to average when stiff? that's madness!

D_Paul Pooter

Account Disabled
Media
I do a lot of reading here, but not so much posting but this was of interest to me! I personally have a smaller that average cock, but certainly appreciate the large ones. I will never forget during military training the guy that walked around with a towel after his shower. His damned cock head always hung below the towel almost to his knees. It was always bouncing around...and he held his other head high:)

Christ I wished I had that kind of gear. Oh well, I've learned to live with what I have. Still appreciate it though...

Alex829

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first gay experience was around age 13 in my neighborhoods public pool. Me and my friend were swimming and we both had to pee so we went into the bathroom but there's only one urinal, so we both whipped them out and shared it. Mines around 6" soft but I swear I heard a thud from his hitting the floor! He was about 15 at the time, and without saying anything I just reached over, pulled his foreskin back and started stroking him.

blackbottom2

Expert Member
Media
I enjoy watching a thickish uncut cock grow from soft to hard hands free-- turns me on to watch as it throbs and flexes its way to full hardness. If the head exposes by itself from under the foreskin its a marvel of nature- like a flower blooming

any clips please

LoveStrap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this thread. Nothing better than the anticipation of seeing a guy slowly take a big flaccid cock outta his pants, then getting to work on it.

Here's me hangin out - not big but hey it's all mine :tongue:

Attachments

Reactions: Gayboi4446