Huge for Huge c2c

xxhungboy19xx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys looking to compare and c2c with guys my size or bigger...my profile has a pic or 2 up to give an estimate of my size...my skype is xxhungboy19xx..girls are welcome too :)

locomiax

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
why u want another huge if u are already huge? never get these....
I tell you my case, i like to feel another huge cock in my hands that gives me another feeling that my own cock. it is like going to dinner to a restorant to taste another different dishes than those you ussually have at home. I only like cocks if they are at least big, but if they are huge even better i like them bigger than mine (mine is close to 9.5 inches by 7+) i like to have the same feeling with that the feeling i see in people when they enjoy my cock because is bigger than theirs or if they are girls, because it is bigger than what they have had before. That same feeling i want to have with bigger cocks than mine.

LuciferChild

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:smile:
I tell you my case, i like to feel another huge cock in my hands that gives me another feeling that my own cock. it is like going to dinner to a restorant to taste another different dishes than those you ussually have at home. I only like cocks if they are at least big, but if they are huge even better i like them bigger than mine (mine is close to 9.5 inches by 7+) i like to have the same feeling with that the feeling i see in people when they enjoy my cock because is bigger than theirs or if they are girls, because it is bigger than what they have had before. That same feeling i want to have with bigger cocks than mine.

Yeah? then why I don't see bottoms looking for asses?? Is the same logic which I never understand how can that works, I'm bottom and a guy ass doesn't say too much for me, I don't even care, and Im not looking to fuck others asses or licking them just to feeling other than my own.