Huge glans

peterbear

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have searched on here on a subject that's bugging me. I'm gay and do a fair amount of cruising outdoors and am very experienced. I hooked up with a guy yesterday afternoon for what I thought was going to be a routine mutual wank. When he took his dick out, it was about 6" long and thick, but the striking feature was the enormous glans (head) which actually was not out of proportion to the complete dick. It just took my breath away when I saw it. It completely filled my hand and was totally awesome.

I never thought I would be capable of giving him a blow job but was determined to try. There were a few people in the area which was causing him to go a bit soft once or twice and as soon as I could I used the opportunity to go down on him. My mouth was open as wide as it would go and I did manage to suck him off to completion very quickly as it happened. This was one of those times you never forget and turned out to be anything but routine. I was so turned on that when I stood up for my own turn, he only needed to stroke me a couple of time and I shot my load. I simply can't get this out of my mind.

My question is whether this phenomenon is unusual or common? I guess the glan measured (from memory) about 3" from slit to ridge.

Reactions: 1119457

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
My question is whether this phenomenon is unusual or common? I guess the glan measured (from memory) about 3" from slit to ridge.

I don't think it is a *rare* occurance but certainly it is not common. When suffieciently aroused and if my partner and/or I concentrate on pumping in as much blood as possible and gripping the base tight, mine engorges about 1/3 of the shaft. I will have to remember to measure using your method next time! :biggrin1:

Reactions: 1119457