Huge guy and small girl. Identification?

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've had this video for a while now, and it just occurred to me I could post it here, and see if I get any help. The guy is pretty damn big, and the chick is cute and small. It's only like a minute and a half, but it includes everything that's in a scene.

Both links are the same file cause I know people have issues with one site or the other, and it's a small file:
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

If anyone knows the actor, actress, or where there are more scenes of theirs (I know they were in a MFF scene together too), please post. Thanks guys

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had this video for a while now, and it just occurred to me I could post it here, and see if I get any help. The guy is pretty damn big, and the chick is cute and small. It's only like a minute and a half, but it includes everything that's in a scene.

Both links are the same file cause I know people have issues with one site or the other, and it's a small file:
RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

If anyone knows the actor, actress, or where there are more scenes of theirs (I know they were in a MFF scene together too), please post. Thanks guys

Don't mind you posting videos of myself, but my girlfriend might have issue. ;-)

RandyLahey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Does anyone know the name of the girl in the clip? Or where I can get WHOLE scenes from them? The threads on here about him are either his gay stuff, or like 10 second clips.