HUGE guy - any other links?

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that it is HOT as HELL... but the second part has some type of problem with it though... can't view it or download it!!!

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is a weird-looking cock head all right. But what a sweet shape that woman has! Such a slender waist, with beautifully proportioned hips.

I think that it is HOT as HELL... but the second part has some type of problem with it though... can't view it or download it!!!

Maybe try again? I didn't have any problem with it.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that is Janet Mason from Janet Exposed: Loving Wife, Devoted Mother, Exhibitionist, Swinger, before her implants.
So it is! Thanks for the link. She is, or at least was, gorgeous, but those implants are a damned shame.
http://www.monstercocktube.com/videodetails.php?key=414b925d00aa7f824c95

anyone have this whole vid? i've seen clips but never the whole scene.
I've got most of it, in mediocre but acceptable quality: the link is below. For those who have not seen the scene, it shows a little Vietnamese woman being fucked in turn by Mandingo and a couple of other black guys. At one point she is on her back being drilled by Mandingo and is smiling and laughing while he seems to be getting his entire cock into her, or very nearly, which is quite a sight.

gang07-17.mpg (RapidShare, 76 MB)