huge hung in lycra

HunginLondon

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a keen sportsman myself my experience has led me to the conclusion that huge hung guys do NOT wear lycra willingly. I feel uncomfortable allowing my schlong to hang huge in my cycling shorts and generally wear my lycras under my other shorts. I did once wear just lycra to cycle about 10 years ago, but a guy and his girlfriend doube took and starred when I was taking a rest break. I've yet to see pics/sites which confirm the opposite is true.

ps those guys that "pump" and then wear pink/lime green lycra shorts to post their bulge on the net do not count as sportsman! My conclusion relates to true cyclists/triathletes etc...

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by donkeyboy@Oct 31 2005, 04:15 PM
As a keen sportsman myself my experience has led me to the conclusion that huge hung guys do NOT wear lycra willingly.
[post=357108]Quoted post[/post]​
an ex-boyfriend of mine used to go running in lycra cycling shorts just to show off. he was a perverse creature in many respects :p

Reactions: deleted1310323

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did it one time all of my friends said it was revolting and were embarresed to be seen with me. A one shot deal! Under another pair of shorts no problem. If you decide to do it look at yourself in the mirror first.

:bounce:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I lke to wear lycra shorts around the house ...and outside. I hve on occasion wore it out in public, but with a long t-shirt over the bulge. You could see a slight imprint thru the t-shirt. It was exciting.....lol
:hi:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by Omegaman@Nov 1 2005, 12:27 AM

Lex, what are some of website?

:hi:
[post=357258]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Omega

http://spandexguys.com/home.php

There are also a ton of Yahoo Groups with this fetish.
My buddy is on that website--look for BriHung.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Donkeyboy &#064; Oct 31 2005, 09&#58;15 AM) [post=357108]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
As a keen sportsman myself my experience has led me to the conclusion that huge hung guys do NOT wear lycra willingly.[/b][/quote]

I agree - if you&#39;re speaking about plain lycra "tights".

Around the house is fine but once outside and moving they can be a bother.
There&#39;s no "real" room for your equipment.
If you stuff it down a leg it eventully works it&#39;s way back up or gets hard.
Laying it sideways is best, but it still points around in different directions as you move.
Lycra boldly highlights your equipment, even in black - which can bother others.

Aruba 1st

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Nov 4 2005, 01&#58;13 PM) [post=358278]Quoted post[/post]</div><div class='quotemain'>
Try to avoid wearing lycra if you&#39;re a swimmer.[/b][/quote]

Yup.
They should have a warning label:
"Attention,
females and males,
Do Not Wear Wet"
(stay outa the water &#33;).

smoothy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a spin instructor, so wear bike pants in public, generally it's not an issue unless I start to get a semi in class (can happen during a sprint track), when that hapens I get off the bike and do some 'on the floor motivation', as I've heard from others that it has been the topic of conversation in the ladies change room after class. I definitely stick to black as it's more obvious in lighter colors.

flnkdguy

Experimental Member
Media
I wear lycra shorts when I rollerblade or ride my bicycle. They're actually more modest than a lot of other athletic shorts I could wear for rollerblading...seems like the wind flattens regular shorts out against my penis and doesn't leave much to the imagination. The lycra shorts I have offer a more subtle "buldge contour" and don't flap around when I'm skating fast or against a breeze.

I get a few pleasant looks from women on the same trail too, which does a lot for the ego and motivation level. :)

Reactions: trackjock13

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There's a couple guys in my neighborhood who run in running tights. One guys' bulge isn't so noticable, but the other guy has areally nice package. I'd never discourage him from wearing those tights! I don't know why guys are so shy about wearing them, especially athletes. If you've got the body theylook sleek and hot even if the package isn't so big.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
Dig it man, so goes for spandex super hero costumes. One time I had this adult spider-man costume, look great in it, but then my at the time gf noticed when we were on our way to a party that I was showing a bulge, and BIG!!

Arrrgh! :eek:

I went to a costume party when I was about 20 as an old-time baseball player. I remember 2 things in particular: The pants were almost uncomfortably tight, and people were looking at me funny all night.

Now it all makes frickin' sense.