HUGE HUNG Muscle on SKYPE

HungMuscleJock

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking for other horse hung buddies, and/or muscle boy bottoms who get off on big meat. U must have a cam, a mic, and be on SKYPE.

Leave message here or private me.

D

deleted888421

young with big dick looking to compare with other hung guys
skype- hungteenuk

Northern.Man

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm setting up a group for the thickest and biggest cocks around. The aim is to introduce like-minded and like-sized guys to others of the same calibre. If you would like to put yourself or other guys forward for consideration then let me know. Ultimately, I aim to set up a 24/7 cam show of hung guys from around the world who like to show off and boast about their size.

Here is what you have to do:
  • Add me on Skype: Northern.Man
  • State your asl and what your name or LPSG username is.
  • Tell me what your stats are.
  • Send two verification pictures as proof. Measurement and size comparison pics are better.
  • Wait for me to reply, I will most likely want to cam with you for further authenticity.
  • Congratulations, if you meet the criteria then you will be added to the group.
Criteria
  • You have a penis.
  • It hangs lower than your balls.
  • You MUST be older than the legal age for your country.
  • Send two clear and well-lit verification pictures.
  • 7"+ preferably however there is not a size restriction, if I think you qualify then you are in.
Miscellaneous
  • Sexuality is not an issue.
  • Availability to cam is not an issue.
  • No racism, homophobia or any other form of discrimination will be tolerated. If you violate these terms then you will be removed from the group.
  • Any questions or problems then just PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.