Huge Igor

aquadude

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have a membership on monstercocktube and I'm too lazy to set one up right now, but if it is the Igor that I'm thinking it might be, then he is a guy who works for the site machofucker.com. I could be wrong, but the Igor I am thinking of is really hung as well.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yup, thats him!

Igor from Machofucker - I've attached a pic from the website.

There are also some free trailers on the website featuring him, he seem's to only go by Igor and isnt elsewhere on the web...yet!

EDIT: Just found a link to a download of one of his scenes MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Attachments

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
STRAIGHT adult websites...

When the thread was first created, there was only one Adult Websites forum. It has been bumped and now it would now be better to move to the Gay Adult Website forum. All you have to do is ask by clicking the 'Report Post' which would have taken the same time and resource as posting what you did. Just saying ....

I've moved it now (since someone else bothered to do it the right way)

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I think there are some videos on tube8 of him........... the speel is he is Russian with wife and kids. He gots a big ol peter.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When the thread was first created, there was only one Adult Websites forum. It has been bumped and now it would now be better to move to the Gay Adult Website forum. All you have to do is ask by clicking the 'Report Post' which would have taken the same time and resource as posting what you did. Just saying ....

I've moved it now (since someone else bothered to do it the right way)
Notice the guys who barely post seem to be the ones most offended,

CASizeQueen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All I want for Christmas is to be wedged in the middle of Igor and Peto for an hour or two....they drive me crazy!! Neither are real "lookers", but their attitudes during sex and their aminal hungers keep me dripping as a watch either studs videos!!