Huge Italian Jock!!

LMGTS

Just Browsing
Media
http://www.leeandrew.co.uk/angeli_gabriel.jpg

I don't know about you but Itlains just do something for me... This photo is of a "infamous" Italian jock, he lives in Rome, Italy and this photo is from 1 of 2 photo sessions. The model is "Mr. December 2006" in the infamous 'Angeli del rugby" Calendar featuring the national Italian firemen rugby team. He is also in a DVD just released title "ALl In One Day: Solo Sessions." It's a solo masturbation series and the photo above is from that project. We love sportmen that disrobe for charity!! Information and Video clip (Great stocking stuffers!!)

Yeah i have read, that italian have the biggest dick in europe... So maybe that's why you love that italian thing:wink:

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gamel said:
Yeah i have read, that italian have the biggest dick in europe... So maybe that's why you love that italian thing:wink:

Yes Game, I have heard that same attribution about the Spanish and the Dutch and the English and the Italians and the Germans and the Celtic Irish and the Greeks! Truth is one can never know the actual size differences among people and races without sampling an enormously large portion of the population! Hearing it and reading it just won't " cut it " ! :rolleyes: :wink: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

lesmeljos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching a t.v. documentary about surgical penis lengthening (they cut some muscles which lets the penis drop a bit and one can achieve an additional 1 - 1 1/2 inches to one's endowment). Anyway... the doctor being interviewed was asked which ethnic group had the largest request for the surgery.... I was surprised when he said "Italian" (I was sorta expecting Asian - talk about stereotyping)! The reason, he explained is that the 'macho' Italian ego likes to get more than just a pound of flesh, so to speak. I thought it was interesting.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
donkeyboy9 said:
Yes Game, I have heard that same attribution about the Spanish and the Dutch and the English and the Italians and the Germans and the Celtic Irish and the Greeks! Truth is one can never know the actual size differences among people and races without sampling an enormously large portion of the population! Hearing it and reading it just won't " cut it " ! :rolleyes: :wink: :smile:
Amen! Thus sparking my thread...
http://www.lpsg.org/sex-with-a-large-penis/34673-youre-all-fucking-biggest-happy.html?highlight=huge

Also, please see:
http://www.lpsg.org/underwear-cloth...icial-size-faq.html?highlight=unofficial+size

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
lesmeljos said:
I was watching a t.v. documentary about surgical penis lengthening (they cut some muscles which lets the penis drop a bit and one can achieve an additional 1 - 1 1/2 inches to one's endowment). Anyway... the doctor being interviewed was asked which ethnic group had the largest request for the surgery.... I was surprised when he said "Italian" (I was sorta expecting Asian - talk about stereotyping)! The reason, he explained is that the 'macho' Italian ego likes to get more than just a pound of flesh, so to speak. I thought it was interesting.
Stereotype, but so true i am afraid....

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Proudly_Italian said:
Stereotype, but so true i am afraid....

I was raised in Northern California and in a town that was perhaps 35-45% Italian and of course during the summer months Mexican farm workers. What I found was that Italian men penis' were, while flacid, generally thicker as well as longer and if they happened to be uncircumcised the foreskin was very soft and ample. Very nice and suckable.
Mexican men also were an interesting group although on the whole their flacid penis' were smaller but not in all cases. Also, if uncircumcised the skin tended to be a little thicker.
Sometimes I miss my little town but alas, it's now in the middle of the wine country and not at all what it was.

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
arktrucker said:
I was raised in Northern California and in a town that was perhaps 35-45% Italian and of course during the summer months Mexican farm workers. What I found was that Italian men penis' were, while flacid, generally thicker as well as longer and if they happened to be uncircumcised the foreskin was very soft and ample. Very nice and suckable.
Mexican men also were an interesting group although on the whole their flacid penis' were smaller but not in all cases. Also, if uncircumcised the skin tended to be a little thicker.
Sometimes I miss my little town but alas, it's now in the middle of the wine country and not at all what it was.

I was also raised in a small town. But interestingly enough, I didn't walk away from that experience knowing how penis size differed by demographic.

iio

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Dutch men hands down has the largest penis. i swear something is in the water. not everyone, but there's a few "monsters" there that i still werent able to pick my jaws off the floor.

must be a genetic blimp on the human gemome there. i swear, even the lil guys are hung like mini elephants. i may have to go back one day. ;)

as for Italians i dont know. i had a dry spell when i was there. =(

lovely country. maybe one day i'll fine out if Itailians are really hung.

todgerbulge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
does anyone have any pics of this italian lad they can post. Cant access the link from where i am

cheers

donkeyboy9 said:

I see, and completly understand you, Let's say this is a thing for the professionals:wink:

Ker76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
alex8 said:
A stereotyped myth a day keeps the power of reason away. :cool:

perfectly said. One could even say a slightly racist myth.

What about serbian cocks? Are they, by force of nationality, bigger than a Montenegrian pecker? Or a cyprus wang? and what about the holy See, the tiny state in rome? Does Italian big-cockedness end abruptly at the white line?

:wink::biggrin1: