Huge Loads!

hello911

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone out there seen tose vids of guys spewing cum like a fountain? Or does anyone have that problem LOL

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Well I have not seen what you mean, nor want to see someone do it.... well beside me that is...

But I think this"fountain: effect might be caused by kegel exercises...

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
until fairly recently i shot like a cannon almost every time. it was a hassle as a kid (at least two paper TOWELS to clean up, fergit tissues!), but most partners got a kick out of it.

now i'm not in quite the physical shape i was, and only shoot big when really turned on or after edging for a long time.

Duke610

Sexy Member
Media
Check out FaceKing's gallery page. I paid to get the download for QuickTimePro so I could download those bad boys. Absolutely amazing. World class shooter.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
TopDudeFtl said:

That's hot bro - thanks for the link. That's the way I shoot - but not so many spurts. It looks like that dude shoots a gallon of spunk, I just shoot maybe half of that - but it sprays all over just like him.:biggrin1:

dkmilker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Try googling digi_cum.com or digi-cum.com (too lazy to check right now). You have to register and upload videos to maintain your membership, but it's worth it!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
saabman said:
That's hot bro - thanks for the link. That's the way I shoot - but not so many spurts. It looks like that dude shoots a gallon of spunk, I just shoot maybe half of that - but it sprays all over just like him.:biggrin1:

That guy someone forwarded me too... has the DVD and everything. (scratches chin). He's like a sprinkler... (like everyone else) would be cool if I could that. He shoots like a hundred of little watery droplets, and I shoot ropes. Grass is always greener, I suppose.

Funny, we both had the full length mirror idea.

On a mean note, Abercrombie & Fitch shit he wears is laaaaaaaaaaaaaame. :cool:

B_aNMpumpCOACH

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

BERTTC1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a problem with the amount of cum that my B/F shoot into my ass when we fuck. I will clean up afterwards but the a few hours late, the I will start leaking cum from my ass. Dose anyone else have this problem and how do you stop it.

indianpoker7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if u wanna shoot,try this,
If u stroke with ur right hand,using ur left thumb and middle finger,apply pressure on ur urethra,one finget on top and one on the bottom, AT THE BASE of ur penis. This also increases the sensitivity. So when u Cum,keep the pressure applied till u can feel the cum building up,and to shoot,release the pressure and contract ur orgasm muscle at the same time,and see the cum,shoot out. I love doing this off the roof of my house late at night,when im a bit adventerous :)

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
I shoot huge loads...just always have. Not sure how you can make your loads bigger....i have heard drinking more water helps.

btw, if you wanna see some of my loads, check my vids here or if you cant view em then my user name is radicaldick2000 on xtube.:wink:

Media