Photo Huge massive boobs

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just for you guys. Enjoy!

As I recall that is a decades old video...and she was "famous" for many reasons....most of all because she did a "home video" of herself and her big dog having sex....Chessie Moore was her stage name, but I could be mistaken on that. She was also reputedly a dedicated size queen and gang bang queen....and she may still be active. I don't know for sure about that...last lived in Florida as I recall.

And I know one other thing about her....she for a time lived in Louisiana....near Shreveport/Bossier City which is about 3 hours east of Dallas...and some many years ago she had sex with several "big black cock" guys at a local Dallas hotel...and reported her "escapade" in some "men's magazine" she wrote a monthly column for. I did not see the magazine...but I heard about it some time later....I was at a party in the Dallas area....a "lifestyle" party....and there was a guy there who was reportedly in the column

she wrote about who was, according to her column, had the biggest cock she had ever seen or dreamed of seeing in all of her life and the many thousands of cocks she had seen and had sex with...anyway...long story shorter....the women at the party got us both erect and compared us...btw...he was a truly nice guy....good sense of humor....and he had a jaw dropping, humongous very thick and incredibly very long "monster"....but his girlfriends eyes grew big and her jaw dropped.....and so did his jaw....he was a really good sport about beating "beat" both ways...truly nice guy. Some others at the party told the story of how he was "famous" for his being mentioned in that "men's magazine" article by the "famous" "Chessie Moore"...in talking with him later, he confirmed the story and said she took everything he had to his balls several times and sent him home dry....I always wished I had met her too and seen what she could have done with me...but that thing with the dog I heard about...well...,that definitely made me rethink the idea of adding her to my "bucket list"....lol.

Last edited:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
326_1000-jpg.1593972

Please limit this one to just this time.

795_1000-jpg.1593973

upload_2019-3-11_7-8-33.png

Reactions: MrPSF and tynba

Crack_Master

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As I recall that is a decades old video...and she was "famous" for many reasons....most of all because she did a "home video" of herself and her big dog having sex....Chessie Moore [...]

Thanks BigBen for sharing all this.
Very interesting info.
Cheers.

Reactions: BigBen

Quitecontent

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you Massive Package Chuck....I always thought she was an extraordinarily beautiful woman...even prettier now than back in the days she did the silly teen movies.

It's two different women. Kelly Brook is British and Kelly Le Brock is american.

Reactions: squidly and BigBen

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's two different women. Kelly Brook is British and Kelly Le Brock is american.

Thank you Quite Content...I wondered...the file name is Kelly Brook....and I remember her from her movies...and she has recently done a few "Sketchers" commercials here in the USA. Still looks amazing in the commercials...even better than she did 20 plus years ago.