Photo Huge massive boobs

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yashoe One....a suggestion or two....break up your posts in to natural and enhanced. And shorter posts...15 pictures/gifs is way too long. 2-3 is fine. 1 each is ideal...as provides the viewer freedom to "like" a picture/model...or not...without having to "like" or not like many other models. Thank you.
Big Ben, you know that's not going to deter him, he'll keep on putting in whatever way he wants because he's stubborn like that.

justbigenuff

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
d1f43ceaa1fbf8faf92f1d7971c5d758--natural-women-older-women.jpg
The great Julia K , a dedicated size queen & one of the hawttest authors on Literotica. She's a true MILF-cougar type.
:heart::imp::heart_eyes:

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The great Julia K , a dedicated size queen & one of the hawttest authors on Literotica. She's a true MILF-cougar type.
:heart::imp::heart_eyes:

Yes...agreed. She has rotated several pictures of herself posted on her Literotica page. And she posts at the beginning of each of her works what is autobiographical from her own experiences. Nearly all are autobiographical.

Reactions: justbigenuff

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Yes...agreed. She has rotated several pictures of herself posted on her Literotica page. And she posts at the beginning of each of her works what is autobiographical from her own experiences. Nearly all are autobiographical.
Could you post some links to her stories or page please?

Reactions: BigBen

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could you post some links to her stories or page please?

Of course A Long Dong....you have always responded to my queries...and I am pleased to be able to return your many "favors".

Literotica.com - Members - Julia K - Biography

She first posted in October 2001...and her most recent post...also autobiographical...was just this past May 2020.

As for myself...I know what it is like to have sex with my own extreme size endowment. Her work is interesting to me because she naturally writes from a woman's point of view....

And...while it is certainly not everyone's "cup of tea"...she seems to be willing to "cross a line or two"...from her posts and experiences with someone if his cock is big enough.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Of course A Long Dong....you have always responded to my queries...and I am pleased to be able to return your many "favors".

Literotica.com - Members - Julia K - Biography

She first posted in October 2001...and her most recent post...also autobiographical...was just this past May 2020.

As for myself...I know what it is like to have sex with my own extreme size endowment. Her work is interesting to me because she naturally writes from a woman's point of view....

And...while it is certainly not everyone's "cup of tea"...she seems to be willing to "cross a line or two"...from her posts and experiences with someone if his cock is big enough.
She certainly is a size queen, just scanned through a story she wrote where the guy has an 11.5" x 7.5" boner, lol.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She certainly is a size queen, just scanned through a story she wrote where the guy has an 11.5" x 7.5" boner, lol.

Yes...and she shares that nearly all of her writing is true/autobiographical over the nearly 20 years she has been posting...that is why she takes so long...years in time... between posting...she has to meet and have a new experience. Several are exceptional stories for many reasons. One has been illustrated...but the artist used a MV "type" has the model.