Photo Huge massive boobs

BigBadWolf84

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh no, this is Julia Tica. The one in the green bikini is unknown, at least to me. If anyone can get a name I'd appreciate it. Julia is awesome though. I think most of her stuff might be due to camera tricks but still an impressive bust.

Reactions: Rubocop and BigBen

carrybigstick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Valentina Di Rocco / lali957 Nude OnlyFans Photo #4 - Nudostar.TV
Pin on Salvataggi rapidi
Valentina Di Rocco / lali957 Nude Leaked Photo #16 - Fapello

BigBadWolf84

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im sure she is great, but the fisheye... tooooo much
Yeah, when I looked through most of her stuff it actually annoyed me a bit. Not saying she isn't big(she's apparently 32L as of now) but the camera tricks could have been toned down.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, when I looked through most of her stuff it actually annoyed me a bit. Not saying she isn't big(she's apparently 32L as of now) but the camera tricks could have been toned down.
I agree. I think she is pregnant and that is part of the reason. Also, she is very petite….4’11” according to her page and a 32 band kk or L cup. A woman who is taller, like gcupbaby who wears a 38m is not one cup size larger, but Four cup sizes….sister bra sizing…gcupbabys boobs would dwarf bustingmybuttons boobs….no contest

BigBadWolf84

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree. I think she is pregnant and that is part of the reason. Also, she is very petite….4’11” according to her page and a 32 band kk or L cup. A woman who is taller, like gcupbaby who wears a 38m is not one cup size larger, but Four cup sizes….sister bra sizing…gcupbabys boobs would dwarf bustingmybuttons boobs….no contest
Absolutely. And yes I'm assuming she's pregnant. She started doing content only a few months ago and there's a photo shoot of her playing pool, and you can see the size difference plus they don't look swollen.