huge Monster cock. anyone want to challenge my size

blackmagiclong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey guys,

Not been around for a while but I'm puttin a challenge out there. I'm 11'6 inches any one bigger?? And if sooo share.

Attachments

slurper_la

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

Not been around for a while but I'm puttin a challenge out there. I'm 11'6 inches any one bigger?? And if sooo share.

I'm not sure I can trust the photos. I think it best if I see it in person and test its length by the depth it can reach :tongue:

blacklegend

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought this was the Large Penis Support Group, rather than the stroke my already huge ego group!
There are sites for size comparison...maybe your fight would be welcomed there, but as you are probably discovering, claiming to have over 11 inches, then proving it are two different things. Don't get me wrong, every member of the site would be in awe of a verified 11 incher, so can you please either upload some measured pics and that shouldn't be much of a challenge or please come back down to earth and realise that being bigger than 9 inches puts you in the huge league anyway, so you don't need to make overinflated claims about your size.
Hopefully, I'll be retracting my statement, when you post the pics!!

blackmagiclong

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This section of Large Penis Support Group is called Show Off. So in reply to me and my over massaged ego I'm showing off bruv. Ye I'm proud of my size and ye to all the haters.... I have held the camera slightly at a shit angle. But ultimately I posted this for a bit of fun......... KMT I will post pics in my own good time when people lighten up hahahaha

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys,

Dang, that is a donkey sized dick !
You need to stand further back to get it all in.
Please post one of the whole thing, it must be down to your knees.
Please, please post the missing inches, I'll do almost anything to see that monster hanging between your knees..