Huge muscles a turn on or turn off?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This has to be a trick question. That guy looks gross - like a parody of a man like the Michelin Man! I like men to be muscular but I hate steroid muscles. So that rules out virtually all the bodies in WWE (male and female) - :tongue: - (although Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" - who has now left WWE - is hot!).

Muscular men who look/used to look great to me?

• Sly Stallone (looked really good in Judge Dredd)
  • Arnie Scwarzenegger (after he stopped seriously pumping - although I thought he looked great in Commando, especially in the teeny tiny swim trunks)
  • Jean Claude Van-Damme - yowza! Who can forget those buns of steel in Universal Soldier?
  • Hugh Jackman - ditto (loved him as Wolverine!)
I strayed a bit but my point is I like men to look muscular and fit and not like they are made out of balloons or something.

• Love
Reactions: mifflin

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Personally i dont mind lean muscle and a physique such as Calboner here at lpsg, but the man in you're picture couldnt be any more of a turn off if he tried, pretty hideous really :ugh:

kilteddong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That photo must have been photoshopped. yeah?

I can't imagine a body would develop to that extent. Could it? Really? Really?

Turn on or turn off: I like holding on to a women who's body soft and smoothe. I don't think I'd be as attracted to a woman who was more buff or had a harder body than I did. One of my buddies works out 5 days a week and is ripped up.... he clearly looks hot, knows it and I've told him so but he isn't pumped.

Reactions: mifflin

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you like men with big Muscles like this or is it too much?

http://thebeautybrains.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/muscles.jpg

There is an animated cartoon in an episode of Monty Python's Flying Circus that is a parody advertisement of a body-building system: the customer who uses it gets so big that his body bursts the walls and roof of his house. The guy in the photo (which has clearly been altered) looks rather like that.

Personally i dont mind lean muscle and a physique such as Calboner here at lpsg

:rofl: AAAH, that's such a gas — I'm proverbial! Thanks, Geek0.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've seen supposedly real pictures of bodybuilders who look something like the picture in the OP.

For me - MAJOR TURN-OFF!!!

I do like athletic bodies, like swimmers, cyclists, runners, and well, triathletes (since they do all 3! :biggrin1:), but bodybuilders turn me off.

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like a man to be cut, but not overly muscular. I don't want every part of the man to be hard as a rock, just one part

I second that; toned is nice, but the bodybuilder type is not for me. Also, I have this thing for tall, "boy-ish-ly" slender guys. :redface:

SR_Dee_Zasther

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here's current Mr. Olympia Phil Heath
Phil-Heath-1.jpg

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like muscular guys.
I get a bit worried when I see a muscular guy who constantly has a very low body fat percentage.
Maintaining that state on a permanent basis is really bad for their health.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
When I was competing I maintained an extremely low body fat ratio typical of most bodybuilders. Now that I no longer compete I am softer and less defined, but all of my sex partners prefer my current look to my competition look - without exception. Most of them say that they like muscles, but don't like the vascular, ripped look required for competition.