Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally prefer healthy, strong, defined - dense - natural muscle. Where the expression of one's dna makeup shines in strength and beauty. I know that probably sounds cheezey but it's what it inspires within me, be it tactile or visual. To take it even a step further, a body that has been sculpted not only through strength but through 360 degree movement. Stability, agility, flexibility and strength, the four pillars of a truly functional body.

I so enjoy feeling tiny in a man's arms.... I love when my man can pick me up and move me around as though gravity were non-existent... and it is such a pleasure to caress well defined muscles, following their lines and beholding the power they are capable of......

A perfect description. Function over form is most desirable to me - I like a guy's body to show that he knows how to use it. Biceps with no triceps, defined abs but no back musculature - it tells me that you work out for the mirror, not for optimal functioning of your body.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I personally prefer healthy, strong, defined - dense - natural muscle. Where the expression of one's dna makeup shines in strength and beauty. I know that probably sounds cheezey but it's what it inspires within me, be it tactile or visual. To take it even a step further, a body that has been sculpted not only through strength but through 360 degree movement. Stability, agility, flexibility and strength, the four pillars of a truly functional body.

I so enjoy feeling tiny in a man's arms.... I love when my man can pick me up and move me around as though gravity were non-existent... and it is such a pleasure to caress well defined muscles, following their lines and beholding the power they are capable of......

Man, this makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :biggrin1:

bigo4show

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I'm with dragon and boat here. Be as big as you want to be. I think most women get that "too much" feeling from the super low body fat % Vascularity and major striations are what make it look really freakish. When you start dipping below 10-12% it starts to get a little weird, especially post workout. I'm just not sure everyone really understands the difference. I think that a lot of people think that "big" and "shredded" are the same.

I'm a person who has lived on both extremes as far as being obese at 32% body fat at 225 lbs and later on at being 5% at 175-180 lbs during my competition days. A little over a year and a half I competed weighing in at 173 lbs,than competed a few months back at 145 lbs with the same body fat count. Some considered me ripped and huge for my height early on. But since then I cut my weight training to 3 times a week and bumped my cardio up. Today my walking weight is around 150-155 lbs but my body fat count is around 7-8%. I do more high impact aerobics,yoga,boxing,and jiu-jitsu than weight training. But ever since I started losing some of the bulk,I have realized that more woman are less intimidated by me. Most of the women that I've known have told me that I look better than I've ever have do to the fact that I look less muscular and more lean. Even though I've never had a problem picking up women(after I started working) I've noticed more women interested in me now more than ever.

Flexxx

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have a very muscular physique and I find I get a lot more looks from guys than gals, and I'm talking about straight men and gay men too. I think much of it is muscle envy because I naturally have what they would love to have. It's the same as penis envy.

Most women I've found are not attracted to super built guys but rather like a 6 pack even on a skinny guy. Too bad for me...

Most of the women that I've known have told me that I look better than I've ever have do to the fact that I look less muscular and more lean. Even though I've never had a problem picking up women(after I started working) I've noticed more women interested in me now more than ever.

That sounds about right. I'd rather someone was toned/lean/sleek than muscles bulging everywhere (popped out veins everywhere gross me out). I'm also rather fond of a nice butt, and in my eyes you can't really get that without at least some body fat.

monalisaKY

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, body builders are a turn off! Completely. I like a man to have some tone, but even your average muscle builder at the gym is sickening to me.

Calboner is very nice!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the bodybuilder...off season look :) Big and cuddly...not looking like they are about to pop. lol I'm a big guy..but do not plan on competing or getting that lean veiny look. Also, I don't plan on ever doing that full body shave either...too much to deal with...and hate that prickly day after feeling.

Also, I like someone that I can eat with! lol Not someone that just wants a salad with no dressing and water. :)

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like the bodybuilder...off season look :) Big and cuddly...not looking like they are about to pop. lol I'm a big guy..but do not plan on competing or getting that lean veiny look. Also, I don't plan on ever doing that full body shave either...too much to deal with...and hate that prickly day after feeling.

Also, I like someone that I can eat with! lol Not someone that just wants a salad with no dressing and water. :)

Thank gods that you aren't going to shave off all your fur!!

If you did there would be a site wide intervention coming your way, Mister!!!

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
HAHAHA!!! thanks ;) This is the second intervention warning I've gotten in the past 5 minutes...*about different things*

No worries tho... furry is staying! :)

Thank gods that you aren't going to shave off all your fur!!

If you did there would be a site wide intervention coming your way, Mister!!!

It doesn't matter either way. Personality trumps all.

Y'know, I used to think that, but... after trying to have a relationship with two people I got along really well with, but who I had zero sexual desire for...

Nah, I'm comfy saying that while personality is a very large part of my attraction to an individual, if there isn't a single drop of lust for them, it's not going to work.

yummymommy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep a huge turn off for me. I do love a man in good shape tho. Even one that's not in shape. As long as his gut doesn't hang over his cock, then it's all good :)

Good discussion topic, personally i don't understand wanting to alter my physical appearance in order to appeal to an aesthetic, this doesn't mean i have an opinion on other guys physical structure at all. My experience is of creating functional muscle, so its all about performance and appearance is secondary at best, i do appreciate the hard work that goes into exercise, but i don't relate to 'working out to stay fit'. Body fat for me is about mantaining a good power to weight ratio and having a little energy reserves.
Its good to hear what other people have to say, good topic.