Huge Natural Ass On A Thin Body

jake09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tripod..Thx man downloaded the Elke file...amazing huge ass pics so fucking hot!!!!

Attachments

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
heres a pic of my ex... and she loved anal.

That is quite a derriere... not huge by any means, but very substantial and seems that it would feel real good to squeeze!!!

uww, sometimes it get's quite grosse around here :eek:

One word... optometrist.

Out of all of the female athletes out there, Slovenian sprinter Alenka Bikar has the absolute BEST ass around... she specializes in the 200 meter, which requires a lot of power. Her ass is phenomenal, truly a big muscled booty. Here is a remix I did of a video that I found on the internets, she is an athletic booty goddess!!!!

Alenka's Ass

Attachments

jake09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Once again Tripod Amazing...
Downloading now so gf and I can watch tonight...jake

B_eddierose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuckin Awesome thread lets see more amateurs cuz if your a true ass fan youve seen most of the mainstream butt

Bacon101

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, thanks Tripod for that girl. She is gifted with an amazing ass. GIFTED I TELL YOU.

These women are hot also. Any names? Or are we never to know?

Attachments

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuckin Awesome thread lets see more amateurs cuz if your a true ass fan youve seen most of the mainstream butt

Oh snap!!!! Did you say amateurs? I have a shitload of amazing amateur booty vids... I will be leaking them into this thread as it goes along, but for now (I just got done with a long ass rehearsal dinner and I am kinda beat) here is some of the most amateur fat booty that you can get (just a couple of clips)... the kind you get with a SPYCAM!!!! These are my favorite.

Two fat asses

Attachments

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I totally appreciate everyone's kind words of encouragement, I am gonna make sure that everyone who digs this thread builds up a good base of booty vids. Here are some more athletic donks.

Attachments

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And I totally appreciate everyone's kind words of encouragement, I am gonna make sure that everyone who digs this thread builds up a good base of booty vids. Here are some more athletic donks.

The girl in the first photo -- the javelin thrower with the ponytail down her back -- looks SO SWEET! I look at that and I think I'm in love (though I know I'm not!).

I think, though, that we have a bit of a conflict in this thread between those who love BIG asses (which are the declared topic of the thread) and those (like me) who love ROUND asses, which may be big or small.