Huge Natural Ass On A Thin Body

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girl in the first photo -- the javelin thrower with the ponytail down her back -- looks SO SWEET! I look at that and I think I'm in love (though I know I'm not!).

I think, though, that we have a bit of a conflict in this thread between those who love BIG asses (which are the declared topic of the thread) and those (like me) who love ROUND asses, which may be big or small.

I think that the solution is to include the big and round asses.... we will try to be democratic about it so there is something for the butt lover in us all. There will be huge buts and round butts in this thread if it is alright with everyone... links to videos should all be supplied with screenshots so that the round and huge ass lovers can tell what they are downloading.

Here's some Alicia Keys

Attachments

Last edited:

invision99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is quite a derriere... not huge by any means, but very substantial and seems that it would feel real good to squeeze!!!

One word... optometrist.

Out of all of the female athletes out there, Slovenian sprinter Alenka Bikar has the absolute BEST ass around... she specializes in the 200 meter, which requires a lot of power. Her ass is phenomenal, truly a big muscled booty. Here is a remix I did of a video that I found on the internets, she is an athletic booty goddess!!!!

Alenka's Ass

wow. now that is what im talking about. nothing would make me happier than to be between those cheeks.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Out of all of the female athletes out there, Slovenian sprinter Alenka Bikar has the absolute BEST ass around... she specializes in the 200 meter, which requires a lot of power. Her ass is phenomenal, truly a big muscled booty. Here is a remix I did of a video that I found on the internets, she is an athletic booty goddess!!!!

Alenka's Ass

Ok, in the immortal words from the movie "Friday".

DAAAYUM!

Great find dude, awesome.

D

deleted136887

Ass is good, as long as it is shapely, and round. And there is allways a pussy attached.
Good research you guys, keep up the good work.

Magnum Excel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay