Huge Natural Tits on a Not so Thin Body

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ok, she isn't nude, but fully clothed in a TV commercial, but the woman has got to have JJ cups or more.

Has anyone seen the long (at least 30 seconds) commercial for DirectBuy stores? I've seen the commercial on the USA and Sleuth tv channels. About 10 seconds in, there is a 3 second shot of two women standing by a display for I couldn't tell you what if my life depended on it. The woman on the right has very long platinum blonde hair, and a green sweater and shows what has got to be at least J/JJ cups. She's pretty too. But no hiding those monster boobs of hers behind clothes.
As anyone seen the commercial? When it runs it seems to run about once every 2 hours on the channels, and sometimes once an hour. She is hot.
I don't have the set up or any clue how to do it, but it would be great if someone could capture her image from the commercial in a very clear picture & post it here. I know every cock on this thread would sprout a salute to her if you ever got to meet her for real. Never seen her before on anything so I'm guessing she is somebody's real world trophy wife who is either married to a Direct Buy executive or married to someone in the production company that did the commercial.
Anyone seen her?