bobabooey69

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LotlBotl

Just Browsing
Media
I think she might be fake (in a Mastasia way). It's hard to believe those things could be real - but if it turns out they are real then I have some serious wanking to do.

I believe theyre real... I once knew a girl, she was 20 or something, with breasts like those... she really wasn´t happy about it and her bra wasn´t able to hold them up... Really beautiful girl, but those were a bit too big...

Mystere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First post folks, been lurking way too long and this thread is definately one of my favorites. Not a selfish guy so let me add a few of my own. Had a quick search and found some nice examples who, if am correct, didn't make an appearance yet.

The lovely girl next door Ashley is a good start. Next up Marta, damn she is a real beauty. Classical blonde stunner Jenny is worth looking at. Redhead Ulya is not bad at all either. Speaking of redheads also have Marci. What about the dark haired Alona, aye nice pick. Nobody can disagree that Kate Booth has a serious rack and blonde Sheila Grant is definately a prime example as well. Moving on, Natalie is closing in on perfection. Next one is not huge but what a body! Woman like Maria are truly a work of art. Same with Kristina, for such a thin frame the breasts are big enough. Same name but different girl as above, blonde Maria looks stunning on this pic. Probably allready somewhere in this thread but I cannot help but show you this amazing capture of Simonia. Phew, think I am ready for a shower now, but not alone, I'll ask Liz to join.

There are also some woman I don't know the name of, or rather the name they use. Like this bikini babe or a this unknown girl. Somehow the Flashing woman on the next pic captured my attention as well and last but not least I must say that this nameless Beach girl is a very good looking female as well.

Okay not the most conventional way to post pictures but hey, I am different :biggrin1:

Mystere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Allright nevermind that, I tested all the links but it seems they stopped working somehow, at least for me... damnit :mad:

Back to the drawing board, nice first post.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They weren't even that big :confused: (d cup?), it's a shame when they do that, I think that they should just go to the gym and make their back muscles stronger!:smile:

yeah, I always thought she was a bit overrated... maybe her popularity was her voyuerism, and blatant knowledge that she was plastered all over the internet.. and up'd the ante.