lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ocean.jpg
The AMAZING Charlotte McKinney! If you image search this photo, you'll see many more shots of her (almost) in this bikini, which is a micro bikini on her!
A nice video with a twist, featuring Charlotte barely dressed:
https://www.howardstern.com/news/20...m-not-one-video-featuring-charlotte-mckinney/

lancer77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Now, now, now, its a rare occasion that I stick up for him, but just be grateful he's posting with honkers that are seemingly au naturel, you know
Only an observation - certainly not meant as a complaint requiring a defence!

TGrG is one of the very best posters on here on these particular forums and has been for a long time. I always enjoy his varied contributions under various headings, and would miss him hugely if he weren't doing it! He won't get any complaints from me....

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Only an observation - certainly not meant as a complaint requiring a defence!

TGrG is one of the very best posters on here on these particular forums and has been for a long time. I always enjoy his varied contributions under various headings, and would miss him hugely if he weren't doing it! He won't get any complaints from me....
To an extent, you're right; he DOES POST SOME GOOD PICS, that's his pro. His CON,however, is- that for all the real pics he puts in, nearly 1 or 2 % of the rest are enhanced, morphed, CGI, and he posts them not caring.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Antidote

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To an extent, you're right; he DOES POST SOME GOOD PICS, that's his pro. His CON,however, is- that for all the real pics he puts in, nearly 1 or 2 % of the rest are enhanced, morphed, CGI, and he posts them not caring.

I think he has also cleaned up his act significantly since he started posting on this thread - to begin with the ratio was far, far worse. I can happily live with the one or two percent on account of the 98% of good, and often very good pics!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think he has also cleaned up his act significantly since he started posting on this thread - to begin with the ratio was far, far worse. I can happily live with the one or two percent on account of the 98% of good, and often very good pics!
See, most people will not, to enjoy the parameter of this thread, huge NATURAL TITS and no fakes, otherwise why continue it?