Photo Huge natural tits on a thin body

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Check the background around her right boob. I think the boob shoppers are trying to catch up to or pass the dick shoppers. Seems like half the boob pictures are now shopped. The dick guys still hold the lead on skill though. The boob guys' stuff is too easy to spot most of the time.
Oh, yeah, the background seems to bending with the shape of her "tit". Now, if you had the original, or a name....
Funniest thing isn't it; I didn't call this one out, now, did I?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
0692a4e2fea944d4f2e067a9b99404e4.jpg
e25beba6854a4d0150e3b636cb33a2d5.jpg
Wong Dongy, old boy, you gotta if you can give me a name on these two delicious Asian Angels.

Reactions: Letmeseeit1

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Hmmm, they look a bit suspect! You can clearly see the disk shape of large implants.
They could be that as well, but whenever the nipples look smeared like that, like they've been "washed" toward the outsides, it's usually because someone grabbed the boob with a liquify tool in Photoshop or whatever, and dragged it outward to enlarge it or blew it up with the bloat tool. I still can't figure WTF is going on with this new breed of edits. It seems like if you know your way around enough to enlarge a section of an image, you'd at least have a feel for the basic copy/paste operations needed to replace a nipple or distorted background. It's like they're trying to see how many they can do in "X" amount of time (quantity over quality).

Reactions: dongalong