Photo Huge natural tits on a thin body

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good eye, but if you go to more detail, it's not photoshopped per size, it's the filter they use to alter/enhance the photo that does something around edge definition and the like.

You can see from the outdoor one here... she's just as big... and I just don't see any photoshop, but again you see that outline on her arm. Again, I think it's the filter.

Yup, its a picture artifact called "edge enhancement", it's probably an imperfection from the camera but not a sign it has been photoshopped. Still, she almost seems too good to be true...we need to see those puppies freed!:tongue:

Last edited:

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
Good eye, but if you go to more detail, it's not photoshopped per size, it's the filter they use to alter/enhance the photo that does something around edge definition and the like.

You can see from the outdoor one here... she's just as big... and I just don't see any photoshop, but again you see that outline on her arm. Again, I think it's the filter.

Yes I need to practise my fake-tit spotting. Mmm, extreme close-up of Wendy's tits!!!

oughtomatic

Just Browsing
Media
From what I've seen, sbb does clean up their stuff with Photoshop, and this is really obvious in some pictures-- not so much here. These are "modeling" shoots after all. I'll also vouch for who said that there are plenty of shots of when she worked for jugshots... and let's just say, they were a lot less modest. Going by shots I've seen of her in a bathing suit, I'd say they're real, but I can't say that with 100% authority. I really doubt she'll ever get them out unless someone gives her serious cash.

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
yet anothe one that is very, VERY photoshopped

That's too funny, b/c I was at that website earlier tonight and looked at the week that chic was in and thought the same thing. In fact, there's one other chic that week that was photoshopped. It's a shame in all honesty, b/c she's good looking and I'm sure looks hot with her actual size. Too bad someone photoshopped the pic.

yamahard

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay