Photo Huge natural tits on a thin body

daz1980hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
anyone watch babecast recently ? there is a new stunning looking girl on there called Candy. She is the absolute epitomee of this thread!!!!!

Sorry not seen any pics of her on the web yet tho ! But, u will not be dissapointed !

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Great find, and we need to find out who that other girl is too...she is not too shabby!

Her name is Taylor Kennedy , but be careful there are two.
Ones a better looking playboy model with small boobs and the other is the one with Maggie but she can look really rough in some ;)

I've decided to throw up some more pictures on a gallery on my webspace rather than just linking 5 pics at a time.. No advert or crap just some flash galleries :)

Maggie Green & Taylor Kennedy Pool Set ( 18 pics ) : LINK
Maggie Green solo ( 30 pics ) : LINK

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brandy Talore is one of the few girls who can get slender and still retain some big sweet meaty tits.:015:

I like her, but something weird about her nude scenes is that she always covers up her lower abdomen, either with her arm or a piece of clothing.
Maybe she has a scar ( Cesarean maybe?) Regardless, her tits are epic.

millionman

Legendary Member
Media
Bobabooey69, I've seen one or two scenes where she doesn't have anything on, and I think it's mainly because she's a little soft in the belly region and she's just a bit self conscious about it. That seems to be the M.O. at this point.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bobabooey69, I've seen one or two scenes where she doesn't have anything on, and I think it's mainly because she's a little soft in the belly region and she's just a bit self conscious about it. That seems to be the M.O. at this point.

True, thanks for noticing too, and I think she looks fine...she should be self conscious about anything.:wink:

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I like her, but something weird about her nude scenes is that she always covers up her lower abdomen, either with her arm or a piece of clothing.
Maybe she has a scar ( Cesarean maybe?) Regardless, her tits are epic.

Her arm probably helps to hold a tits up a bit too.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Brandy Talore is one of the few girls who can get slender and still retain some big sweet meaty tits.:015:

Brandy is in a video with Ginna called "Meet the twins" , where they both take on a guy. Pity he's not hung.. Pic of the video attached. I have it but nowhere to upload it to :(

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I have fallen in deep, serious, soulful LUST. Maggie Green is the kind of woman I could spend the rest of my life exploring her capability to have many, many, many orgasm sex many times a day. Maggie Green is probably not her real name, but I would suggest that it was inspired by her wonderfully expressive and beautiful green eyes. Thank you ClassyRon and Bobabooey69 for sharing her.
Her facial expression doesn't seem to change. Are you sure she is not a Real Doll? :tongue: I know, I know, you probably didn't even notice her face. :tongue:

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some nice preview pics from yet another Polish breast site. Some of these girls fit the bill for this thread:

HOT and skinny Monique bouncing down the stairs:

Busty Monique From FTV Girls - Chest Tube - The Big Tits Movie & Video Site

Gotta love the super slo-mo replay. She's fucking incredible. I once paid to join that site just for her. Only site I ever paid for...

http://www.assinsider.com/ftvgirls/20030528a/index_jz.html
http://www.assinsider.com/ftvgirls/20030619/index_jz.html
http://www.exoticgirlsnude.com/ftv-monique.php

Last edited: