Photo Huge natural tits on a thin body

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's defanitly a stunner... so faceking what is it are you a leg man or a breastman? I myself started out as a breastkid lol....but now in my age a wisdom have come to appreact all of a womans assets, legg sets etc... :la: :love:

Same here. Even asses now, which I never was. I'll take one, and fawn over that. Give me two and better. Three... well you know how it goes. My current bird has legs/chest, with an ok can. She's too skinny to have any funk in that trunk... but I'll take that tradeoff among other things.

hogo

Experimental Member
Media
^their fake, there are some early photos of her out where they are a fraction of their current size.

bastige

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love Gabrielle's bod, but we always wondered about her weird haircut.
Apparently it's to hide her Frankenstein shaped head! :eek:

Still, I would not hesitate to jump right in there! :wink:

not to be unsympathetic or sexist, but i would tap that shit in a heartbeat, frankenstein head or not.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
It's amazing how Rachel makes Denise Milani look miniscule....I do agree with Face, she needs to start letting those puppies out so we can settle a score.

It's like the old adage goes, "don't take pictures with friends that are better looking than you." Here it's, "don't take pictures with women with bigger tits than you." Because Denise's are huge, but Rachel's are ginormous.