Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damnit... LDM got a breast reduction:

Linsey Dawn McKenzie - Girls | Loaded.co.uk

How did I miss this news? The scarring is not too bad (with the help of Photoshop and make-up), but still, they were in my top 3 pairs!

Those are the first pics I've seen since she had the reduction which was some time ago - I remember it being mentioned early on in this thread.

They're still huge but she had one of the nicest huge natural pairs of all, what a waste! :frown1:

I'm an ass, I'll just put that up front ok. To me, now she looks like every other model who has had breast implants. The scar is visible and the breasts do not look natural because of it. It's a sad sad day; give me dropy saggy natural god made fabulous breast over man made barbie doll looking creations anyday.

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i hereby ban by consent of all the uploaders of this thread any more postings of the once awesome lindsay dawn mckenzie, in official recognition of her cruel, unjust and totally premeditated slaughter of her previously amazing breasts which we all so enjoyed.

All those in favor say "aye"

!!!!!!aye!!!!!!

talldarknathletic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm an ass, I'll just put that up front ok. To me, now she looks like every other model who has had breast implants. The scar is visible and the breasts do not look natural because of it. It's a sad sad day; give me dropy saggy natural god made fabulous breast over man made barbie doll looking creations anyday.

Totally agree. You have got to love the movement and feel of real breasts over cantaloupes with nipples. There probably isn't anything as bad as Francine Dee though...that just scares me. I always wonder when she is going to pop.

lerotic

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
...and no money down? A real estate web site with a blog post about nipples? weird.

There's something about that woman that i really could do naughty things too. The only downside is that every time she's on poxy TV she's up the duff!

drumstyck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is Karina Hart almost hardcore. She let's a guy fuck her with a dildo zipped-up in his pants.

can you imagine the torture?

Director: Hey Drumstyck, we're gonna use you in a scene today with Karina Hart
Me: Awesome, she's fucking hot!
Director: Yeah, but here's the thing...you cant use your own dick
Me: ...