Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I came across this today and thought the folks on this thread might get a charge out of it. It's a vintage clip of a woman with an unreal body.

VINTAGE Movies From Dragstrip Groupies!

edward... VERY well done. very attractive, huge, and gotta love the hip abilities... my gawd, she'd be huge in today's market... very well done. great find.

the only possible complaint I have about this thread is the inclusion of too many chicks with larger than "thin" bodies.

I second that, also pics of girls with VERY big boobs. Sadly there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
the only possible complaint I have about this thread is the inclusion of too many chicks with larger than "thin" bodies.

I tend to agree. Bodies are becoming......not so thin and the tits are getting bigger. This tread has gone from "huge natural tits on a thin body" to "huge tits". There have been some with implants, but in all honesty, I love the tits. Whoever would have guessed there were so many tits out there that big? OK. I'm guessing there are some of ya, but I'm stunned.......horny, but stunned. *l*

espreggels

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to agree. Bodies are becoming......not so thin and the tits are getting bigger. This tread has gone from "huge natural tits on a thin body" to "huge tits". There have been some with implants, but in all honesty, I love the tits. Whoever would have guessed there were so many tits out there that big? OK. I'm guessing there are some of ya, but I'm stunned.......horny, but stunned. *l*

I see what you're saying, but the distinctions are all pretty blurry anyway -- especially when you take into account personal taste. One man's "athletic" is another man's "skeletal"; likewise some consider a woman without visible cellulite thin even though she may not be toned in the least. Regardless, the signal to noise ratio in this thread is still remarkably high, so I'd say we're still doing pretty well.

To that end: Remember Elvira? The Halloween-themed woman with the big tits whose occupation is a mystery outside the month of October? Her real name is Cassandra Peterson, and she did some nude shoots back in the day. Her tits aren't enormous, but they're still pretty substantial.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
I much prefer small boobs.

Then start a thread about small boobs. Why come on a thread about big boobs and say you prefer small boobs? It's obnoxious. I don't think all guys that have posted on this thread hate small boobs. I go wild for small, medium, and big boobs, they all have their appeal, but to come on this thread and say you prefer small boobs is annoying at best.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then start a thread about small boobs. Why come on a thread about big boobs and say you prefer small boobs? It's obnoxious. I don't think all guys that have posted on this thread hate small boobs. I go wild for small, medium, and big boobs, they all have their appeal, but to come on this thread and say you prefer small boobs is annoying at best.

Indeed... please.. whomever.. feel free to peruse on pages 5,7,14, 29, 34,35, 67, etc...

A few mis-posts, but for the most part, we've been on track, enlightened, exposed, and enriched by the exposure of a myriad of curvaceous-yet-efficient birds....

Keep the stoke...