Photo Huge natural tits on a thin body

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Damn! where do I subscribe to this?

It is Playboy TV...

There is good and bad with it. The channel sucks, but it has a couple of good programs.

The bad is that this is the most of her that you will see on that channel.

The good is that she is back to showing her spread pussy like she did in her early modeling days. With any luck "Wolf" will want to do some actual hardcore with her, and we may get to see her in action, finally.

bentos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a question in women's forum about the difference between cute and sexy, and that girl illustrates it pretty well.

She's pretty, and very cute. Lovely big eyes and big bosoms. But even with the tatts, when I look at her she just comes off like someone else's daughter. I want to ask how her classes are coming along, not if she'd like to go to bed :p

Very cute, but she has very little sex appeal to me.

Very easy for you to say sitting behind a screen. If she was in front of you, you would bang her to death. :biggrin1:

Anything else and you only fool yourself.

Last edited:

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very easy for you to say sitting behind a screen. If she was in front of you, you would bang her to death. :biggrin1:

I felt the same way when I read it. I have a co-worker who has that cute/gorgeous look too. If she did not have a man, and found me attractive (ha, yeah right) I would completely do it. That "cute" face coupled with a gorgeous body is a deadly combination.

Erica Campbell is a good example:

Naked bombshell Erica Campbell with breathtakingly sexy big boobies fingers her neat hole

scopedaw

Just Browsing
Media
My balls were smokin' just looking at her on a screen, in real life, I am quite sure I would beat her as if I am on Death Row and it's my last meal...

Anesa is on macromastia-blog.dk
pg. 3

B_Craiggers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

lol, it's not like I just randomly popped into this thread. I surf through it to eye all the hot women posted.

That particular one just doesn't do anything for me. Someone asked why she doesn't get more attention, I was giving you one possible answer :p

bjs6968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Now this woman is damn near perfection if those are in fact natural! :eek:
Look how pert and perky they are, and those nipples beg for sucking, and what an incredibly trim & narrow waist and amazing hourglass figure!

Who is she? Any more of her?

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Denise Milani:smile:like as always in some dress....

She has implants, does not qualify for this thread.

And, for the record, this is what she looks like now:

Denise Milani got Into Body Building (Uh Oh) | Big Tits and Big Boobs at Boobie Blog

This shot shows the misshapen fucking bag of silicone:

BOOBIE BLOG IMAGE

So, can we, officially, close the book on posting Denise Milani in this thread? We put proof up a long time ago showing before and after implants, and it did not stop the posts, so will this seal the deal?

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She has implants, does not qualify for this thread.

And, for the record, this is what she looks like now:

Denise Milani got Into Body Building (Uh Oh) | Big Tits and Big Boobs at Boobie Blog

This shot shows the misshapen fucking bag of silicone:

BOOBIE BLOG IMAGE

So, can we, officially, close the book on posting Denise Milani in this thread? We put proof up a long time ago showing before and after implants, and it did not stop the posts, so will this seal the deal?

Eeeeeewwwww....