ohyeah379

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Tallahassee, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This past weekend I was at a happy hour and went to the restroom. I walked up to the urinal and an older guy walked up beside me. I joked with him and said you would pick the smaller one because his urinal sat lower than the others(this bar doesnt have the wall between the 5 or so urinals on the wall. He responded by saying it's because my dick hangs so low. I said to him damn, the sad part is I couldnt just look to see if he was just fucking around or if it were true. We both laughed and to be honest all guys if you see a huge dick you try to see but not look obvious. Well as I finished and zipped up I peaked over and no lie it was at least 7-8 limp and thick. This is the second time I've saw an older white guy with a dick that makes younger guys look bad haha. The first was at an airport in Kansas City and the guy stood 3 feet or more back from it and just let it hang as he pissed, as I walked in you couldnt help but see him as you walked to the urinals. Do older guys just hang longer limp or were these two just pretty blessed? It was a parents weekend so I'm sure he was in town with his kids but I'm sure he would have split some of these young girls in town if he had the chance.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey, I'm late 50's and last summer I was peeing in a glorified mobile bathroom on wheels with AC, running water, instead of a fiberglass box. I was attending a local music/street fest. however, it didn't have much in the way of dividers at the urinals. so I'm pissing and pretty soon a young guy to my left walks up to do his business, and then one on my right. almost in unison, they are looking at my johnson and saying "damn". I was done, so I tucked it away, and washed my hands and left.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This happened to me last year, I live in a college towm in S.W Mo. I was standing at the urinal at my local TGI Fridays, No dividers. When this hot college stude comes up beside me to wizz. He looks over at my cock, and says "Damn thats huge man". I just smiled and said thanks. I realled it back in, ziped up, washed up and returned to my table. The Guy came out of the mens room and returned to his buddies. I looked over at him and smiled. He must have said something to his bud's because they were all looking at me and smileing..... Oh what fun.

Reactions: Denimlover

ohyeah379

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dont mind telling another guy he's big, I even admit I like to look at other dicks. Guys like competition and comparing penis sizes is basically that. Some of you have pretty nice cocks and I'm sure you have heard this most of you life.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
...He responded by saying it's because my dick hangs so low. I said to him damn, the sad part is I couldnt just look to see if he was just fucking around or if it were true. We both laughed and to be honest all guys if you see a huge dick you try to see but not look obvious.
If he said that, I'd say he was inviting you to have a good look.

Do older guys just hang longer limp or were these two just pretty blessed?
So far as I've ever heard, it neither shrinks nor enlarges. More likely is that when older guys put on weight, the fat pad makes it seem smaller, but when really old guys lose weight, it comes back out, but by then it's harder to get it up to full size.

mentaldish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When my wife was 30 she had a lover that was 60 and she says that he had/has the biggest cock she's been with. He usually didn't get fully hard until he was already inside of her, but he was so big when he was flaccid that he could start fucking her anyway.

I've never heard of dicks getting smaller as someone ages except maybe because of someone gaining weight.

jrdrnct

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember an older guy (maybe 65-70) at the gym in a gang shower room. I was near the end of my shower when he came in, took the shower opposite me and then looked down at what I was packing and quickly compared it to his anatomy. It wasn't a sexual look, but a "I'm king of the room" look. It was obvious he was larger than I was in all the areas south of the umbilicus.

I remember being intimidated and embarrassed that I lost to a guy 3x my age, so I finished up and quickly departed.

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
So far as I've ever heard, it neither shrinks nor enlarges. More likely is that when older guys put on weight, the fat pad makes it seem smaller, but when really old guys lose weight, it comes back out, but by then it's harder to get it up to full size.

I was gonna say... after you reach a certain age (usually in your early 20's it is what it is..... getting "older" isn't going to make it smaller.... hahahaha

ohyeah379

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it also has to do with your balls sagging a little more when you get older. I know even now on days where my balls sag lower my dick looks alot bigger than say when Im up north and it's cold haha. Regardless I shouldve just looked over, we were at a bar and drinking makes it seem okay to do things that normally would be questionable haha.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think also the reason we see a lot more older guys that are well hung is the fact also they have no qualms about being naked and letting people take a peek in the first place as they have grown up in eras where nudity and admiring men was pretty blase for the most part and was not always immediately associated with something homosexual or of any sexual admiration.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think also the reason we see a lot more older guys that are well hung is the fact also they have no qualms about being naked and letting people take a peek in the first place as they have grown up in eras where nudity and admiring men was pretty blase for the most part and was not always immediately associated with something homosexual or of any sexual admiration.
I concur with that. Growing up in an era of trough urinals, it was common to observe a lot of cocks. When I was a teen and went for a piss in a public place it was interesting to see men feeling good about being men, showing their cocks proudly, and comparing without concern. Hung guys especially were forthright in putting their stuff out there to be seen and admired. Some of us still feel that way.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in my late teens and early twenties, I wouldn't consider any guys more than a few years older than me. I snubbed many good looking guys who were old by my standards (30 or 40 omg!). At university, I would sometimes cruise guys for sex in a nortorius toilet. One time (when I was about 20), an older guys maybe 50ish approached me at the urinals with the biggest cock I'd seen to date at the time. My fascination with his size over-rode my "aversion" to his age (even though he was nice looking). Anyway, it's that guy who really taught me about sex. I learned more from him a few sex meets than I ever did with the young guys my age...and he had no problems getting and keeping it up. I actually started to really get into sex at that point, lol.

Lesson: older guys with big cocks can rock your world. You don't have to marry them, but they sure can teach you something. I still have a soft spot for hung guys older than me.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
When I was in my late teens and early twenties, I wouldn't consider any guys more than a few years older than me. I snubbed many good looking guys who were old by my standards (30 or 40 omg!). At university, I would sometimes cruise guys for sex in a nortorius toilet. One time (when I was about 20), an older guys maybe 50ish approached me at the urinals with the biggest cock I'd seen to date at the time. My fascination with his size over-rode my "aversion" to his age (even though he was nice looking). Anyway, it's that guy who really taught me about sex. I learned more from him a few sex meets than I ever did with the young guys my age...and he had no problems getting and keeping it up. I actually started to really get into sex at that point, lol.

Lesson: older guys with big cocks can rock your world. You don't have to marry them, but they sure can teach you something. I still have a soft spot for hung guys older than me.
Hence the expression "Youth is wasted on the young"