Huge Orgasm

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two days ago I had normal sex with my wife. Nothing very unusual. However, when I started to have my climax I could feel that something was really different. It started deep down in my prostrate area and got stronger as I went along. It almost became unbearable. I had the largest, strongest, and almost painful orgasm I have ever had. It was huge. I almost felt I was going to faint. At the time I was wearing a condom and when I went into the bathroom it had to have had the largest amount of cum I have ever discharged!

Why would this one time be so very strong? Have you had this experience? Yesterday my orgasm was back to a normal range. I'm rather confused about this. Your thoughts.....

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have some rare orgasms which are just more intense, so much so that it is painful. I have no idea why, it's a random thing I suppose.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
There is a distinct difference between climax and orgasm.

Men actually climax most of the time. It's when they've experienced what you describe that they've had an orgasm.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had what I call 'shudder fucks'. Usually it happens going for a second orgasm and kegeling really hard to get it. When it hits, I shudder over my whole body, shaking uncontrollably, to the point of getting foot and calf cramps. The older I get, the rarer it is.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have also had the "shudder fucks" as hsarge indicated. Not too many, but when they do occur you can really feel deep down in your loins a huge cum load getting ready to explode.

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This kind of climax is unusual, though you can work to develop the event. It is possible with concentration to strengthen the muscles that cause the prostate to contract.

Quiet

Expert Member
Media
it might have been the condom. i've had some intense orgasms with them-- probably because it takes more rubbing to get off.

Tully77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This kind of climax is unusual, though you can work to develop the event. It is possible with concentration to strengthen the muscles that cause the prostate to contract.

It doesn't have to be unusual. I have this kind of shuddering every time. After discovering it, it did take alot of practice to get to where I could do it every time. Other poster's distinction between climax and orgasm was a good one - you can definitely distinguish that way, and I have had times where I get one but not the other. What the OP described sounds like what to me is getting climax and orgasm together. Developing your ability to last longer - and especially to withstand intense stimulation for a longer time before finishing is a big key to getting good at this.

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've had these before and I really enjoy them, it's nothing to worry about. You mentioned that you could feel your prostate tighten up. Sometimes, mine just gets "cramps", tightens and spasms really hard. Essentially, you're draining your "walnut" when this happens and squeezes every drop out of your prostate, hence your huge cum load. That painful-pleasure thing is a real turn on for me.

If you can figure out what you were doing to replicate it, you might want to try it again.

Some guys spend alot of time and money trying to achieve what you had naturally either through tantric sex or through milking that stimulates the prostate (manually or even with slight electrical current).

Enjoy

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had that happen when I was younger. it's kind of like a cramp, my cock get gets bigger than normal, and then bang!!! if I'm fucking my wife at the time, this would drive her into orgasm. she would say, "gawd you're so big" and a second later we would both be cumming like crazy.

hairyversmuscle

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sounds awesome, great job man! I think most of the time I climax and orgasm. it takes a lot out of me to the point where I am spent after one. If I cum quickly during sex, (which I haven't since I learned to control it better) then it is nowhere near as intense and just a climax. The orgasm always gives me the shudder fucks (new term for me and I like it!) I can not cum standing up because of the shudder fucks will cause me to lose balance and fall. It takes over my whole body and yes, it is quite a load with quite the distance when fired!