Huge penis on wonderful man

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year and a half. This wonderful man has transformed my life. In my early posts, I described in great detail my disastrous 17 year marriage, my lack of self-esteem, my almost non-existent sexlife, and the emotional trauma that I experienced when my divorce and the loss of my job occured at the same time. Throughout my marriage, I had substituted a variety of hobbies and sports for the sex drive I didn't think I had. I do not have the sort of appearance that would turn men's heads,-unless they prefer the lean athletic look. I think I have pleasant features, but my body, 5 ft. 4 in. is unlikely to appear in Playboy. My breasts are tiny. Having large breasts became the obsession with me from my teenage years that occupied my mind for hours each day. But now, thanks in large part to my boyfriend who has turned me into a physical fitness fanatic, I love my body, tiny breasts and all. As well, a great young friend I made on this site helped and encouraged me with the breast issue and provided all sorts of inspiration with stories of her sex life. Sadly, we lost touch before I became the "New Me". I'm sure it wasn't pleasant for her or anyone else around me when I was going through an emotional breakdown. Many other LPSG members wrote to me and brightened my days. I shall be forever grateful. This site has certainly been all about SUPPORT. If indeed a man was attracted to my lean and sinewy body, I'm sure he would turn and run when he discovered that I was blessed (cursed) with a lot of body hair, including pubic hair that extends past my navel, and a Grand Canyon-sized vagina that can accomodate a dildo almost 13 inches in circumference. When I first saw the enormous bulge in my boyfriend's pants (many years ago when we were both married), I was stunned, but I recall feeling no sexual stimulation at the sight. I have never seen anything even close to that. In my first posts I described how I fell in love with his sense of humour and his gentle ways, and how we finally got together sexually. But that's not the topic of this post. Since our meeting, it's been a big adjustment for me dealing with the reactions and treatment from others. He told me that throughout his long married life, his late wife was constantly harassed with questions and teasing and jokes and ridicule over his penis. It has been the same experience for me. When we're out together, people are constantly staring and pointing. Some circle back for another look. Often, we're followed. Several of my married long-time friends no longer associate with us. Those girls nearly always reject my invitation to get together without our men, for a coffee. Reading between the lines, their husbands have made us outcasts. They obviously consider my boyfriend to be a threat. And we're talking about a skinny little 5 ft. 6 in. individual with a quiet, kind, and gentle nature who goes out of his way to befriend others. His friends, except for 2 men he has known all his life, are all women. At parties, it's comical to see the reactions of others when they glance at that enormous bulge. By their expressions, most of the men seem intimidated. My boyfriend tries to start up a conversation with them, but they usually give him the semi-silent treatment, or a polite brush-off, and they wander away to talk to others. With the wives and girlfriends, it's the complete opposite. They gradually drift over to my boyfriend in 2's or 3's,--typical party fashion, and strike up a conversation with him. I take fiendish delight in studying the expressions on the faces of their male partners (especially the ones who had rejected him). I can almost see the daggers flying. I apologize for the length of this post. In closing, I can say that our sexlife is wonderful. Physically, we're made for each other. But the real joy in our relationship comes from just being together,--talking, laughing, or just holding hands without saying a word. Alexia

root00

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It sounds to me like the men in your friends lives need some maturity lessons. Its one thing to be insecure it is another to be morons. Enjoy your beau and the fiendish other pleasures you detailed. Your b/f is a lucky guy in many ways.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why not get your guy on here? Maybe he'll find a few more guys who won't be intimidated by him

Another thought though, maybe some of the guys who rejected your boyfriend thought he had a hard on as his bulge was so big. A lot of men would run off if a stranger came over to chat to them at a party with a hard on

Also, why doesn't he wear looser trousers? If he wears boxers and quite loose trousers then his bulge shouldn't be obvious regardless of how big he is

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Even on this site there are some who don't believe that there might be a man out there with your b/f's girth or length or what ever is in question at the moment.

We, members of the human race, deride what is not familiar and thus not understandable. And even though we may be curious, we can be and most often are threatened by the unknown.

You may remember a book "I'm OK, You're OK" would that we could all live by that title.

I am glad that you found each other and that you are enjoying life, what imore s there?

Fuck the petty, jealouus bourgeois.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Love-it@Oct 18 2005, 09:23 AM
Even on this site there are some who don't believe that there might be a man out there with your b/f's girth or length or what ever is in question at the moment.

[post=352830]Quoted post[/post]​
Good point - How big are we talking about?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by Dorset+Oct 18 2005, 06:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorset &#064; Oct 18 2005, 06:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Love&#045;it@Oct 18 2005, 09:23 AM
Even on this site there are some who don&#39;t believe that there might be a man out there with your b/f&#39;s girth or length or what ever is in question at the moment.

[post=352830]Quoted post[/post]​
Good point - How big are we talking about?
[post=352839]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Doesn&#39;t matter, Dorset. It&#39;s all just so romantical. :loveya:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by sexialexia@Oct 18 2005, 12:23 AM
I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year and a half. This wonderful man has transformed my life. In my early posts, I described in great detail my disastrous 17 year marriage, my lack of self-esteem, my almost non-existent sexlife, and the emotional trauma that I experienced when my divorce and the loss of my job occured at the same time. Throughout my marriage, I had substituted a variety of hobbies and sports for the sex drive I didn&#39;t think I had. I do not have the sort of appearance that would turn men&#39;s heads,-unless they prefer the lean athletic look. I think I have pleasant features, but my body, 5 ft. 4 in. is unlikely to appear in Playboy. My breasts are tiny. Having large breasts became the obsession with me from my teenage years that occupied my mind for hours each day. But now, thanks in large part to my boyfriend who has turned me into a physical fitness fanatic, I love my body, tiny breasts and all. As well, a great young friend I made on this site helped and encouraged me with the breast issue and provided all sorts of inspiration with stories of her sex life. Sadly, we lost touch before I became the "New Me". I&#39;m sure it wasn&#39;t pleasant for her or anyone else around me when I was going through an emotional breakdown. Many other LPSG members wrote to me and brightened my days. I shall be forever grateful. This site has certainly been all about SUPPORT. If indeed a man was attracted to my lean and sinewy body, I&#39;m sure he would turn and run when he discovered that I was blessed (cursed) with a lot of body hair, including pubic hair that extends past my navel, and a Grand Canyon-sized vagina that can accomodate a dildo almost 13 inches in circumference. When I first saw the enormous bulge in my boyfriend&#39;s pants (many years ago when we were both married), I was stunned, but I recall feeling no sexual stimulation at the sight. I have never seen anything even close to that. In my first posts I described how I fell in love with his sense of humour and his gentle ways, and how we finally got together sexually. But that&#39;s not the topic of this post. Since our meeting, it&#39;s been a big adjustment for me dealing with the reactions and treatment from others. He told me that throughout his long married life, his late wife was constantly harassed with questions and teasing and jokes and ridicule over his penis. It has been the same experience for me. When we&#39;re out together, people are constantly staring and pointing. Some circle back for another look. Often, we&#39;re followed. Several of my married long-time friends no longer associate with us. Those girls nearly always reject my invitation to get together without our men, for a coffee. Reading between the lines, their husbands have made us outcasts. They obviously consider my boyfriend to be a threat. And we&#39;re talking about a skinny little 5 ft. 6 in. individual with a quiet, kind, and gentle nature who goes out of his way to befriend others. His friends, except for 2 men he has known all his life, are all women. At parties, it&#39;s comical to see the reactions of others when they glance at that enormous bulge. By their expressions, most of the men seem intimidated. My boyfriend tries to start up a conversation with them, but they usually give him the semi-silent treatment, or a polite brush-off, and they wander away to talk to others. With the wives and girlfriends, it&#39;s the complete opposite. They gradually drift over to my boyfriend in 2&#39;s or 3&#39;s,--typical party fashion, and strike up a conversation with him. I take fiendish delight in studying the expressions on the faces of their male partners (especially the ones who had rejected him). I can almost see the daggers flying. I apologize for the length of this post. In closing, I can say that our sexlife is wonderful. Physically, we&#39;re made for each other. But the real joy in our relationship comes from just being together,--talking, laughing, or just holding hands without saying a word. Alexia
[post=352692]Quoted post[/post]​
Dig it, there, Sexialexia, sounds like you found a once in a lifetime true romantic relationship, and are making the best of it together. Congrats, there, hon&#39;&#33; :yourock: :toast:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Alexia, congratulations on finding happiness, balance, and harmony in your life once again.

What a strange, shallow group of non-men yours friends are partnered up with.

If you are happy, your mate is happy, well, fuck the rest of &#39;em. If they don&#39;t accept your "girls night out" invitations, they SHOULD go by the wayside. I am reading a lot between the lines with this, but it sounds to me that for most of your life, other people&#39;s perceptions of you have been too important to you, and 17 years of bad marriage could not possibly have been good for your self-esteem. But please consider some advice from someone who also found a partner to lift me up from the depths...

It&#39;s your turn now. ALLOW it to be all about you for a while. Learn to be your own raison d&#39;etre. If other men feel intimidated by your man, that&#39;s their problem. If your long-time female friends don&#39;t have the ovaries to REMAIN your friend when their husbands object, that&#39;s THEIR problem. DO NOT DEFINE YOURSELF BY THE INSECURITIES OF OTHERS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You may go through a period of apparent "friendlessness." That&#39;s ok. Don&#39;t force the issue, and don&#39;t go looking for friends - they will find you, when the right ones come along and the time is right. :yourock:

P. S. As for the breast-size issue... I may be a gay man, but I do appreciate beauty. Most women have a natural breast size that complements them. Small breasts on the right woman are every bit as sexy as large breasts on another woman. And most women who get implants, they just don&#39;t look right, too big for the woman&#39;s frame, musculature, posture, carriage, and all those other factors. Good for you for rejecting that "triple D fits all" mentality.

Blood rose

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by sexialexia@Oct 17 2005, 07:23 PM

I&#39;ve seen this before with breasts. Where some women kinda ignore or try out of their way to brush off a lady with large breasts, and men going over and talking to her. Kinda the opposite here. Kinda sad world we live in though, a generally nice guy with a great character only gets thought of as a piece of meat.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by Blood rose@Oct 18 2005, 04:29 PM
I&#39;ve seen this before with breasts. Where some women kinda ignore or try out of their way to brush off a lady with large breasts, and men going over and talking to her. Kinda the opposite here. Kinda sad world we live in though, a generally nice guy with a great character only gets thought of as a piece of meat.
[post=352975]Quoted post[/post]​
Ah, welcome to double and triple and quadruple standards.

Funny thing, I have known too many women who complain about what a neanderthal the boyfriend is (and complain and complain for a couple of years) then dump him, find a "nice guy" as described above, and within a month, the nice guy is dumped. You ask her why she is back with her neanderthal ex? "He loves me." Why did you dump the nice guy? "He was just TOO nice, not exciting." Gag. I had a coworker who, for months and months, complained about how awful "Ray" was, he didn&#39;t hit her, but emotionally abused and isolated her, locked her in, didn&#39;t allow her to drive, didn&#39;t allow her to have a home phone. It got to the point that another coworker stopped her complaints mid-sentence and said "why the fuck don&#39;t you just become a lesbian if you hate men so much???" Her response was "eww, that&#39;s gross." She eventually broke up with Ray, started dating someone who treated her splendidly. That lasted a month. He was too nice. She went back to Ray. Women just can&#39;t be figured out, but I bet that is simply because they have been socialized/taught that they must not have a mind of their own.

Am I stupid or irrational for thinking that the brain is more important than the cock or the tits?

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@Oct 18 2005, 04:05 PM

Ah, welcome to double and triple and quadruple standards.

Am I stupid or irrational for thinking that the brain is more important than the cock or the tits?
[post=352996]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ve dated my share of smegpots, was even married to one, and it comes down to making a CHOICE to be happy. This time, I picked someone, instead of sitting and waiting to be chosen. I chose to get closer to a guy with whom I can have wonderful, intelligent conversations. I chose to open my heart to someone who doesn&#39;t tell me how to feel. I chose to be with someone who gets me. The fact that he&#39;s packing is secondary to how I feel when I&#39;m around him, which is completely and utterly blissed-out, stupidly happy.

The first time he told me he loves me, I thought "Oh. Well, that&#39;s all right, then," because it was perfectly natural and right. I think a lot of women get caught up in the drama and think that equals love. It doesn&#39;t. It equals a big-ass therapy bill. Someone posited a theory once that if a woman can "change" a man (make him stop cheating, hitting her, spending her money, etc, ad nauseum) that somehow proves her worth on this Earth as a woman. Bullshit. What proved my worth as a woman on this Earth was having the strength to walk away.

Dorset

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by dlcs@Oct 19 2005, 01:30 AM

I think a lot of women get caught up in the drama and think that equals love. It doesn&#39;t. It equals a big-ass therapy bill.
[post=353041]Quoted post[/post]​
Wow, that&#39;s the first time I&#39;ve heard a woman admit to that

I think some women want love in their life so badly that they convince themselves that any strong emotion that they&#39;re exposed to is love

You&#39;re best off without the flakey friends anyway

But make sure that that the reason that your old friends don&#39;t like your new boyfriend is actually his bulge size and not because he&#39;s an arsehole but you&#39;re too in love to notice (another common problem with women)

E_N

Experimental Member
Media
not to take away from the wonderful sentiments above, but I hope the two of you are able to find better and more mature friends. The value of good friends is vastly underrated.

Has anyone ever read Kurt Vonnegut? He has this reccurring idea that problems in relationships often boil down to one person arguing that the other "isn&#39;t enough people."
He gave an interview recently (dang, is he ever old) where he argued that the idea of a couple or a family isn&#39;t enough. We need clans, extended-families, groups, friends, etc.
I hope you find some good friends.

And though it isn&#39;t the same thing, you have a group of supportive internet-friends right here, perhaps more understanding than the general populace.

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by dlcs@Oct 18 2005, 06:30 PM
I&#39;ve dated my share of smegpots, was even married to one, and it comes down to making a CHOICE to be happy. This time, I picked someone, instead of sitting and waiting to be chosen. I chose to get closer to a guy with whom I can have wonderful, intelligent conversations. I chose to open my heart to someone who doesn&#39;t tell me how to feel. I chose to be with someone who gets me. The fact that he&#39;s packing is secondary to how I feel when I&#39;m around him, which is completely and utterly blissed-out, stupidly happy.

The first time he told me he loves me, I thought "Oh. Well, that&#39;s all right, then," because it was perfectly natural and right. I think a lot of women get caught up in the drama and think that equals love. It doesn&#39;t. It equals a big-ass therapy bill. Someone posited a theory once that if a woman can "change" a man (make him stop cheating, hitting her, spending her money, etc, ad nauseum) that somehow proves her worth on this Earth as a woman. Bullshit. What proved my worth as a woman on this Earth was having the strength to walk away.
[post=353041]Quoted post[/post]​
You go, sista.

sexialexia

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by DC_DEEP@Oct 18 2005, 01:37 PM
Alexia, congratulations on finding happiness, balance, and harmony in your life once again.

What a strange, shallow group of non-men yours friends are partnered up with.

If you are happy, your mate is happy, well, fuck the rest of &#39;em. If they don&#39;t accept your "girls night out" invitations, they SHOULD go by the wayside. I am reading a lot between the lines with this, but it sounds to me that for most of your life, other people&#39;s perceptions of you have been too important to you, and 17 years of bad marriage could not possibly have been good for your self-esteem. But please consider some advice from someone who also found a partner to lift me up from the depths...

It&#39;s your turn now. ALLOW it to be all about you for a while. Learn to be your own raison d&#39;etre. If other men feel intimidated by your man, that&#39;s their problem. If your long-time female friends don&#39;t have the ovaries to REMAIN your friend when their husbands object, that&#39;s THEIR problem. DO NOT DEFINE YOURSELF BY THE INSECURITIES OF OTHERS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

You may go through a period of apparent "friendlessness." That&#39;s ok. Don&#39;t force the issue, and don&#39;t go looking for friends - they will find you, when the right ones come along and the time is right. :yourock:

P. S. As for the breast-size issue... I may be a gay man, but I do appreciate beauty. Most women have a natural breast size that complements them. Small breasts on the right woman are every bit as sexy as large breasts on another woman. And most women who get implants, they just don&#39;t look right, too big for the woman&#39;s frame, musculature, posture, carriage, and all those other factors. Good for you for rejecting that "triple D fits all" mentality.
[post=352869]Quoted post[/post]​
WOW,--What a great message. Your positive words made my day. You&#39;d make a great counsellor. Alexia