Huge Piss Slit, Show Pics

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does having a large slit make your piss stream very noisy when it hits the water of a toilet? Sometimes I hear a guy taking a piss in a stool and his stream hits the water and makes a lot of noise. I imagine a heavy and powerful stream exiting from his penis. Is that because he has a large slit? Just wondering.
No it's the pressure behind the stream

Last edited:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Here's mine...

643708-cu1.html

I'm told it's pretty big.

The_Silesian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK you guys with big piss slits, is it easier for you to have a catheter inserted during a medical procedure? Or do they adjust the size of the tubing? I've had catheters inserted twice and it was not my favorite experience. :)

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
To anyone who can answer me. what is a oog PA

It's only a guess, but since we're talking piss slits here, I'd say it's probably supposed to be 00 gauge PA (Prince Albert) which would have a 10mm cross sectional dimension.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All you guys with a big piss slit. Do you also have a strong heavy piss stream? Sometimes I hear a guy pissing in a toilet and he really has a loud stream hitting the water. I'm thinking these guys have a big piss slit. Or do you have a big slit and have a weak stream? My best friend has a heavy forecful stream but I have never seen his penis. But he sure can piss up a storm.

I'm curious - seems that uncut guys have larger piss slits than cut guys. Whattaya think?
I think the frenulum creates a deep head groove that cut guys lack since they usually get detached. I’ve only seen it on uncut guys.

Reactions: LordAlfred