Huge Plum Head!!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by rames, Nov 21, 2006.

1. rames

rames New Member

Years ago while in college, there was a guy in phy ed that had a HUDE HEAD on his cock. The length was about average, but his head was the size of a tennis ball.

My senior year we went to a 3 day seminar with a group of kids from college and we had a chance to visit in the evening. He confided that he had never been able to penetrate any of his girl friends and was very fustrated. He also mentioned that he had noticed from gym that I had a larger than normal cock and asked if I had any similiar problems.

I told him no but that I had to go easy on new girls that had never had 8 plus inches and that foreplay was important and not to be in a hurry.
    One thing led to another and he asked if I wanted to jack off with him once we got back on campus.

I hadn`t jacked off with another guy since high school and thought that it might be fun so I said ok.

I lived off campus in a trailer house so privacy wasn`t a problem.
    About a week later he can over and we looked at some playboy magazines till we were both getting horney. (This was before videos and the internet)

We undressed and started playing with our cocks when he asked if he could stroke my now rock hard cock. I said ok and as he slowly stroked my cock I reached over and grabbed his HUGE HEADED COCK. It felt so different from mine and I was amazed at how big his head was. I was used to long strokes with my cock so I had to do short strokes with his.
    I played with his head and rubbed the tip of the head a bit but he said that would make him cum too soon so I went back to short strokes.

Out of the blue he stuck my cock in his mouth and tried to get as much in as possible. (no one had ever been able to totally deep throat it) It felt so good that I started to lick his monster head when he started to cum and cum and cum all over. No big sprays just lots of ozzing cum.
    By now I was ready and he took my rod out of his mouth just in time as I sprayed way over his head and a couple of more sprays, but not the total volumne that had just ozzed out of his jumbo plum head.
    We cleaned up and agreed to do again the next week.
    I graduated a few weeks later and moved away so I never saw him again.
    This is a true story and I still wonder if he ever found a pussy big enough to accomidate his HUGE HEAD!!

2. reallyhot

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks, That was a great read!

3. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:
    That was hot!

4. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    well i took a looka t your pics and its no wonder he took it in his mouth.. its beautiful.. this must be the 10% of you thats gay!!... nice story

5. Bigenough70

Bigenough70 New Member

Brr sexy story man :smile:

6. ray j johnson jr

ray j johnson jr New Member

suck off another guy..jeezis...what a knob your buddy had

7. jerkdude75

jerkdude75 New Member

Albums:
    yup. that's exactly how everything starts...in college. that's when i jacked with my first bud. hot story btw.

8. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

That must have been plum exciting! LOL Wish we had pictures.

9. ficke0

ficke0 New Member

why doesn't shit like this happen to me? i'm a fairly decent looking 21yo, and i haven't had fun with a friend in 7 yrs.

thx for giving me a hard on and making me feel like crap.. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted