Huge realistic wearable prosthetics?

Does anyone know of a place or somebody who has ability to make realistic prosthetic penis'. I really want to feel what it's like to have an overly large cock. I would make videos of wearing it in public places and reaction videos. No one will be the wiser if made well enough. And when I mean big I mean BIG. I have the money, is there anyone willing to work on this with me? (Bearing in mind I would probably never want to take it off )

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wrapping an Ace bandage around the penis, in a stretched state, makes a mediocre stretching device. But while it's on, it's basically in the shape of a huge dick. It looks good. But too obvious.

it looked like it was on the upper limits of human penis size. Which was awesome. The issue was, it was big enough that if you run into someone you know, they're going to think "I would have noticed if he was that big." It was obviously "big" in all the pants I tried. It makes me wish I was that big, since I can't apply it to real life, it's not my thing.

Why not try to contact a movie prop company. I mean, they made one for Boogie Nights, so they have to be available for the right price.

D

deleted871301

I read somewhere on this site about a man who was the recipient of a penis transplant.

Now think about this... you have the money... Find a stud ranch where the stallions are being retired then you can really state that you are hung like a horse :)

Haha if only. Thanks for all the suggestions. Would be cool to make my own ;) anyone want to team up on this project?

Reactions: deleted871301

fixer69xxx

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haha if only. Thanks for all the suggestions. Would be cool to make my own ;) anyone want to team up on this project?
Sure lets meet up and put our heads together, maybe we can get @Durbanville_Guy, to join us.

• Haha
Reactions: deleted871301

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I read somewhere on this site about a man who was the recipient of a penis transplant.

Now think about this... you have the money... Find a stud ranch where the stallions are being retired then you can really state that you are hung like a horse :)

I think It has to be a transplant from human to human, please do not give these guys false hope about getting a real horses penis

Pretinho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Tripodguy,
Google "Sinthetics" this is a site that makes to order penises, dolls.etc.
You might find what you are looking for there. BUT we warned they are expensive at $169 + cost of shipping.
Best of luck,
Pretinho