Huge realistic wearable prosthetics?

Pretinho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Re Huge realistic wearable prosthetics.
Hello tripodguy.
As a follow up to my previous reply to you. I posted the names/web sites of 4 companies that make
realistic wearable prosthetics. Either my reply went into cyber space or the Moderators took it down
thinking I'm a rep for those companies. I'm not and was only trying to be helpful.
regards,
Pretinho

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I want a 34 13/45 by 12 7/94 th one in blue

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
they are very flexible you simply roll it up stretch it onto yer lil fella and unroll and stretch it to cover as much as you want

for chuckles you could leave a few inches hanging beyond the gland and insert an egg to swing as you walk

Siliconeman

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
for some good heavy action I use some good rubber strap on, but I noticed here a website which sell perfect realistic ones. although big and hung myself, there is always that idea to create something outstanding. the have an erect horse penis 14.4" which canbe great for some good action. walking around the street with that packer would be a bit too much but for some good cruising I think it would be great

power.pac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
for some good heavy action I use some good rubber strap on, but I noticed here a website which sell perfect realistic ones. although big and hung myself, there is always that idea to create something outstanding. the have an erect horse penis 14.4" which canbe great for some good action. walking around the street with that packer would be a bit too much but for some good cruising I think it would be great
which website man?

hoopy70

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight