Huge straight bodybuilders, are you comfortable with muscle worship?

D

deleted660837

To all huge straight bodybuilders,

I am a gay man and I have always admired the size and masculinity of huge straight male bodybuilders. I am wondering if the idea of non-sexual muscle worship is something that you would consider appealing or not. Also interested to know if any of you has had this experience and what it was like from your perspective. I am most interested in the way huge muscle looks and feels and for me muscle worship needs not involve anything more than actually feeling the huge physique of a bodybuilder and complimenting him on his incredible size.

Would be very happy to hear any thoughts on this from straight bodybuilders.

Cheers,
Danny.

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm not a "bodybuilder" per se, but a pretty beefy weightlifter. I do webcams and Onlyfans $$, and of course 90% of my paying fanbase is gay/bi males... so thats a big part of my shows, flexing, bouncing my pecs etc lol. I'm pretty comfortable with it. classified as a "Musclebear" within the scene lol

D

deleted660837

I'm not a "bodybuilder" per se, but a pretty beefy weightlifter. I do webcams and Onlyfans $$, and of course 90% of my paying fanbase is gay/bi males... so thats a big part of my shows, flexing, bouncing my pecs etc lol. I'm pretty comfortable with it. classified as a "Musclebear" within the scene lol
Thanks man, really appreciate your reply and your insights.

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a huge bodybuilder, but I've gotten down with some muscle worship that was strictly admiration and nothing sexual. I've had some mutual muscle worship and all we did was lift, pose, and flex for each other in a competition type aspect. It's motivating, erotic and is a fantastic way to get the testosterone flowing.

D

deleted660837

I'm not a huge bodybuilder, but I've gotten down with some muscle worship that was strictly admiration and nothing sexual. I've had some mutual muscle worship and all we did was lift, pose, and flex for each other in a competition type aspect. It's motivating, erotic and is a fantastic way to get the testosterone flowing.
Thats awesome man, thanks so much for your insights.

D

deleted660837

Average Buber here at 5'9 @ 219. Straight bber but have muscle worship from guys. Touching my muscles, flex and pose, and jacking me off are OK.
Hey man, thanks so much for your reply. It's great to know that some of you guys are comfortable with muscle worship, and gives me a little more confidence in reaching out to straight bodybuilders. I understand that there will be plenty of guys that are not keen on this, but it is good to know that guys like you are accommodating of this. Cheers.

If he gets sucked by a guy from time to time, he is not straight. He can be perfectly masculine and so on, but is obvious that he enjoys having sex with males (which is the definition of not being straight).

(I think half of my messages in this forum are already what I just wrote xD)

D

deleted660837

Idk if I agree with that. If he's getting admired and appreciated and he's getting sucked or jacked then that doesn't mean he isn't straight. It just means he isnt 100% at the end of the spectrum. I would say if there's more going on or if he's actively seeking out sexual attention from guys or if he's doing it as much or more than he is with women then you're right but it doesn't sound like that's the situation. It might sound like I'm splitting hairs but there's a difference
I absolutely agree with this. Getting jacked off or sucked by a guy is entirely different than reciprocation of the same. A straight bodybuilder who just wants to get off and enjoys the feeling of a mouth sucking his cock does not mean he is not straight, it just means he enjoys the feeling of his cock being sucked. It could be a gay guys mouth or a girls mouth!

D

deleted660837

Exactly. That's the difference with guys in general but especially athletes and bodybuilders. Its partially due to high levels of testosterone and how we explore sex and sexuality as we're developing. For so many guys sexual gratification is different from emotional connection and physical attraction. Even our bodies react differently. A dick will react to physical stimulation, teasing and rubbing inner thighs and other erogenous zones. It's like a light switch. If you're good at it then a guy who wants to get off isnt going to say no to it. Its convenience over finding someone else. And then on the worship side of it, most guys dont get to show off for their boyfriends or girlfriends so to let a bodybuilder just flex and be an alpha while you enjoy his body is in itself an erotic power trip that they didnt realise they'd enjoy so much (sorry for the long post)
Yeah absolutely! I have chatted to a couple of straight bodybuilders since posting this that very much enjoy being worshipped by a gay guy who is completely into his huge alpha muscle. It's win-win for the worshipper and the huge bodybuilder :)

D

deleted660837

If he gets sucked by a guy from time to time, he is not straight. He can be perfectly masculine and so on, but is obvious that he enjoys having sex with males (which is the definition of not being straight).

(I think half of my messages in this forum are already what I just wrote xD)
Having sex with males really does imply mutual imput by both parties. In this instance, it is one-way, in that the guy sucking the bodybuilder's cock is providing sexual relief to the bodybuilder, without the bodybuilding reciprocating.

Rafael Pancieri

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Having sex with males really does imply mutual imput by both parties. In this instance, it is one-way, in that the guy sucking the bodybuilder's cock is providing sexual relief to the bodybuilder, without the bodybuilding reciprocating.
Ask him if he would marry a man. If the answer is no he is not gay. People can say what they want that won’t change what he is. Homosexuality is a concept from de XIX century that tried to systemize sexuality. It wrong since its origins.

Idk if I agree with that. If he's getting admired and appreciated and he's getting sucked or jacked then that doesn't mean he isn't straight. It just means he isnt 100% at the end of the spectrum. I would say if there's more going on or if he's actively seeking out sexual attention from guys or if he's doing it as much or more than he is with women then you're right but it doesn't sound like that's the situation. It might sound like I'm splitting hairs but there's a difference

Of course there is an spectrum. And were every person is can change over time. But straight defines as 100% at the end of the spectrum (and gay would be 100% at the other end), what's straight if not?

I am saying this all the time because what sounds horribly homophobic to me are these men that enjoy sex with other men but they claim they are straight, as if not being straight will make them less of a man!

Ask him if he would marry a man. If the answer is no he is not gay. People can say what they want that won’t change what he is. Homosexuality is a concept from de XIX century that tried to systemize sexuality. It wrong since its origins..

I agree, but here we are. We still need to understand that you will be the same person independantly of your sexual preferences

Reactions: Rafael Pancieri

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A straight bodybuilder who just wants to get off and enjoys the feeling of a mouth sucking his cock does not mean he is not straight, it just means he enjoys the feeling of his cock being sucked. It could be a gay guys mouth or a girls mouth!
Sorry, but if he is getting sucked off on a regular basis by another guy he is not straight, despite what he chooses to call himself. A gay guy's mouth and a woman's mouth are two different things to a man who is straight as contexts matters. There seems to be this belief among gay and bi men that a mouth is a mouth is a mouth and since gay men place a high emphasis on oral and because bi men are attracted to both men & women, they think all mouths as compatible.

For actual straight men who are attracted to only female bodies, it then most certainly matters as to who that mouth is attached to considering, at least for me, a person is more than the sum of their parts and I have to find their entire being sexually stimulating in order to be aroused and enjoy sex with them.

While you are of course welcome to disagree, but if it really is true that all that matters to a straight man is the feeling of a mouth regardless of it being a man or woman's, then I'm sure that despite being listed as 100% gay you would enjoy getting sucked by a woman, since it undoubtably would still feel good. If not, then that alone will tell you how flawed your assumption is when it comes to straight men.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a good friend that is a huge competing bodybuilder and unfortunately straight. He is very secure in his sexuality and he got a lot of massages and blowjobs from me. Steroids make a man very horny so... lucky me :)
Do you consider yourself straight then? It doesn't sound like it. In which case you should not be responding to this question.

Reactions: Sagadrop

EthanD300

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Very touchy responses here! I'd also clarify that where you fall on the Kinsey Scale is probably a better way to determine someone's preferences, not how they identify. I identify as gay, but I'm probably a 4 on the Kinsey scale. So for me, having sex with women did not make me straight, getting blowjobs or handjobs from guys, also doesn't make you gay. Human sexuality is much more complicated than that - ask any couple who swings or plays with other individuals or couples - those people know what they like and have done the leg work to figure it out. Explore and do what you like with whomever - none of that needs to change how you identify or who you introduce your family to at Thanksgiving.

D

deleted660837

Do you consider yourself straight then? It doesn't sound like it. In which case you should not be responding to this question.
Anyone is free to give their opinion and respond to my initial requestion. This individual provided me an insight into their experiences and I thank them for their input.

D

deleted660837

Sorry, but if he is getting sucked off on a regular basis by another guy he is not straight, despite what he chooses to call himself. A gay guy's mouth and a woman's mouth are two different things to a man who is straight as contexts matters. There seems to be this belief among gay and bi men that a mouth is a mouth is a mouth and since gay men place a high emphasis on oral and because bi men are attracted to both men & women, they think all mouths as compatible.

For actual straight men who are attracted to only female bodies, it then most certainly matters as to who that mouth is attached to considering, at least for me, a person is more than the sum of their parts and I have to find their entire being sexually stimulating in order to be aroused and enjoy sex with them.

While you are of course welcome to disagree, but if it really is true that all that matters to a straight man is the feeling of a mouth regardless of it being a man or woman's, then I'm sure that despite being listed as 100% gay you would enjoy getting sucked by a woman, since it undoubtably would still feel good. If not, then that alone will tell you how flawed your assumption is when it comes to straight men.
WOW 6,893 posts on this forum. Very impressive! Thank you indeed for your input.