Huge straight bodybuilders, are you comfortable with muscle worship?

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone is free to give their opinion and respond to my initial requestion. This individual provided me an insight into their experiences and I thank them for their input.
While you are correct in that in the majority of the sections of this forum, anyone is indeed free to respond to a post and should have that right; however for the purposes of the "Ask a..." sections while anyone may post a question, only those who's gender or orientation or in line with that sub-section may answer. Since this is "Ask a straight man", any non-straight man may ask a question and any follow-ups if they are the OP (as you have done), but no other gay or bi male may patriciate. This is per the forum TOS rules...not my choice.

Unfortunately, too many non-straight men either do not understand the rules for posting in this section or just ignore them and it's easy to spot them since they will always agree enthusiastically with the question of "Would you do (X) with another guy?" when it is posed to straight men. Well, no shit, Sherlock :rolleyes:.

Based upon the statements by the poster in saying his friend is "unfortunately straight" and admitting he gives him lots of blowjobs it is very clear that despite not listing percentages, he is either gay or bi (as is his friend apparently) and thus should not posting in this section...again according to the TOS.

WOW 6,893 posts on this forum. Very impressive! Thank you indeed for your input.
Since I'm going to assume you are genuinely impressed with my prolific participation in this forum and not just being sardonic (I wouldn't give myself that same benefit of the doubt), then I appreciate the accolades and you are welcome.

D

deleted660837

While you are correct in that in the majority of the sections of this forum, anyone is indeed free to respond to a post and should have that right; however for the purposes of the "Ask a..." sections while anyone may post a question, only those who's gender or orientation or in line with that sub-section may answer. Since this is "Ask a straight man", any non-straight man may ask a question and any follow-ups if they are the OP (as you have done), but no other gay or bi male may patriciate. This is per the forum TOS rules...not my choice.

Unfortunately, too many non-straight men either do not understand the rules for posting in this section or just ignore them and it's easy to spot them since they will always agree enthusiastically with the question of "Would you do (X) with another guy?" when it is posed to straight men. Well, no shit, Sherlock :rolleyes:.

Based upon the statements by the poster in saying his friend is "unfortunately straight" and admitting he gives him lots of blowjobs in very clear that despite not listing percentages, he is either gay or bi (as is his friend apparently) and thus should not posting in this section...again according to the TOS.

Since I'm going to assume you genuinely impressed with my prolific participation in this forum and not just being sardonic (I wouldn't give myself that same benefit of the doubt), then I appreciate the accolades and you are welcome.
That's the thing about assumptions isn't it. I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail.

Mr Gargantua

Admired Member
Media
...and the usual childish conversation begins.
Who cares if he defines himself as straight? What matters is that he is extremely hot, has a thick cock and cums like a fucking horse :yum

Reactions: Horn1B01

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
...and the usual childish conversation begins.
Who cares if he defines himself as straight? What matters is that he is extremely hot, has a thick cock and cums like a fucking horse :yum
If your "straight" bodybuilder friend choses to get sucked off by you on a regular bias and deny his own bi-ness, that is between you and him, even if it's not accurate.

But what is germane to this thread is if someone defines themselves as either gay or bi or if by their words they have demonstrated they clearly are, as you have, then they should not be responding within this thread as it is only for straight men to answer. While anybody can post a question in any "Ask a..." section, only those whose gender and orientation aligns with that section may respond. If you don't like it and consider it childish you are free to ask a Moderator or the owner of the site to clarify it for you as it is not my call, so you not liking it means very little (as in none) to me.

In addition to not understanding the section rules before responding, there seems to be the general theme of people only wanting answers that validate their beliefs and sexual views and attacking anyone who actually responds to the question with an answer they don't like.

Reactions: jdy718
D

deleted660837

Thank you to all that contributed with their considered thoughts to my original question. I appreciate the thoughts and opinions of all contributors. Cheers.

D

deleted660837

If your "straight" bodybuilder friend choses to get sucked off by you on a regular bias and deny his own bi-ness, that is between you and him, even if it's not accurate.

But what is germane to this thread is if someone defines themselves as either gay or bi or if by their words they have demonstrated they clearly are, as you have, then they should not be responding within this thread as it is only for straight men to answer. While anybody can post a question in any "Ask a..." section, only those whose gender and orientation aligns with that section may respond. If you don't like it and consider it childish you are free to ask a Moderator or the owner of the site to clarify it for you as it is not my call, so you not liking it means very little (as in none) to me.

In addition to not understanding the section rules before responding, there seems to be the general theme of people only wanting answers that validate their beliefs and sexual views and attacking anyone who actually responds to the question with an answer they don't like.
Well if you believe that only the target audience should be responding to my initial question posted, then may I ask why you have contributed to this thread? I clearly posed my question to Huge Straight Bodybuilders, and by looking over your profile you do not fit that description. You may wish to cast your opinions on the contributions of others, however you are hardly qualified to provide any meaningful response to my initial question. Perhaps you should choose more appropriate posts on this forum where you contributions would be more appropriate.

Reactions: Hakan1

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well if you believe that only the target audience should be responding to my initial question posted, then may I ask why you have contributed to this thread? I clearly posed my question to Huge Straight Bodybuilders, and by looking over your profile you do not fit that description. You may wish to cast your opinions on the contributions of others, however you are hardly qualified to provide any meaningful response to my initial question. Perhaps you should choose more appropriate posts on this forum where you contributions would be more appropriate.
Again, if you or anyone here does not like the rules of posting in this section, take it up with a Moderator or the site owner as I do not make up the TOS. As far as you judging me not to be qualified to answer in this section, I really don't give a rip as your research into me does not match up with your perceived reality or criteria. If you choose to question my right to post in this thread or think I am in some way being deceptive despite, as you have pointed out, being the author of thousands of posts they say otherwise, they you have every right to take that up with a Moderator or the site owner as well. If anybody may not be who they say they are, I would think it would be an unverified member with no pictures.

As far as questioning if I have hobbies, I have many, including as you noted, being involved in swinging in the past. However, what I do when I'm not online is irrelevant and again, has no bearing on my right to post within this thread (or anywhere else on this site) even if it is something your preconceived bias does not wish to hear.

If you insist on only answers that you want to hear and not the actual ones of actual straight men, then maybe you should just stop asking. Your attempt to control the narrative is becoming trite.

D

deleted660837

Again, if you or anyone here does not like the rules of posting in this section, take it up with a Moderator or the site owner as I do not make up the TOS. As far as you judging me not to be qualified to answer in this section, I really don't give a rip as your research into me does not match up with your perceived reality or criteria. If you choose to question my right to post in this thread or think I am in some way being deceptive despite, as you have pointed out, being the author of thousands of posts they say otherwise, they you have every right to take that up with a Moderator or the site owner as well. If anybody may not be who they say they are, I would think it would be an unverified member with no pictures.

As far as questioning if I have hobbies, I have many, including as you noted, being involved in swinging in the past. However, what I do when I'm not online is irrelevant and again, has no bearing on my right to post within this thread (or anywhere else on this site) even if it is something your preconceived bias does not wish to hear.

If you insist on only answers that you want to hear and not the actual ones of actual straight men, then maybe you should just stop asking. Your attempt to control the narrative is becoming trite.
You would do well to review the Rules of this service. You know full well that you are not qualified to respond to this thread, and have merely attempted to dissuade other participants from providing their valued input, which is not in any way a positive contribution and therefore not welcomed.

The fact that you identify as straight is not the only requirement for contribution to this discussion, as is clearly stated in the Rules of this service, as per below.

"Post an “Ask a [Blank]” thread or post a response in the same, unless you are a member of the group named in the thread title."

The thread title "Huge Straight Bodybuilders" identifies a group of which you are clearly not a part of, no matter how you choose to dispel this fact.

It is patently clear that you are one of those keyboard warriors that is never wrong, and as such I am sure you will fire back with some other justification for your being here and part of this discussion, which at this point is irrelevant.

What is trite is your continued posts to this thread where you simply do not belong. At the end of the day this thread has served it's purpose and I have thanked those participants for providing their useful and welcomed insights. You may consider this thread closed.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You would do well to review the Rules of this service. You know full well that you are not qualified to respond to this thread, and have merely attempted to dissuade other participants from providing their valued input, which is not in any way a positive contribution and therefore not welcomed.

The fact that you identify as straight is not the only requirement for contribution to this discussion, as is clearly stated in the Rules of this service, as per below.

"Post an “Ask a [Blank]” thread or post a response in the same, unless you are a member of the group named in the thread title."

The thread title "Huge Straight Bodybuilders" identifies a group of which you are clearly not a part of, no matter how you choose to dispel this fact.

It is patently clear that you are one of those keyboard warriors that is never wrong, and as such I am sure you will fire back with some other justification for your being here and part of this discussion, which at this point is irrelevant.

What is trite is your continued posts to this thread where you simply do not belong. At the end of the day this thread has served it's purpose and I have thanked those participants for providing their useful and welcomed insights. You may consider this thread closed.
Again, any straight male may answer in this section and any thread within it regardless of the subject of the question. This is "Ask a straight man" not "Ask a straight man who also is also etc., etc., etc." Being both straight and a male are the only qualification.

Not sure what criteria you, as someone with no authority to enforce criteria on the site, feels I don't qualify for. While I may not be a bodybuilder in the professional competition sense, I do body build in the amateur recreational sense and though I admittedly don't consider my muscles huge by any stretch, but then again, judging by your single unverified avatar, neither apparently are you.

So again, disregarding the "Huge bodybuilder" part which has no bearing on my (or any other straight man's) right to offer an opinion, I belong here far more than any non-straight guy who tried to post here and you are choosing to defend. Hate to point out the obvious again but if you feel gay or bi men should be allowed to answer in this section and/or I shouldn't be able to, take it up with a moderator or the site owner and let them make that call.

Admit you are just triggered because I called out a poster who you felt should have been able to tell their wank fodder straight/gay story here only because it confirmed a common bias in this section that all straight men must secretly be gay or bi and the obsession some here seem to have over them.

Also feel free to request a mod close this thread if you as self-arbiter feel I do not belong in this section and wish to cancel any contrary opinions you do not wish to hear.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@Motion-of-the-Ocean
Dude, you seriously need a blowjob. Like, really bad.
Lighten up! Were talking about sexy stuff, not world defining events.
(and now he will respond with a 1000 word essay about the meaning of being straight or something lol)
First off I get plenty of blowjobs, but it will not be from a dude seeing as how I'm actually...oh I don't know... straight.

My posts are gemane to the conversation in that the question was asked for the billionth time would a straight guy be willing to do something precieved as gay and I pointed out the obvious fact that if they did they were not really straight, but bi.

This apparently didn't sit well with the anti label crowd who have an unhealthy obsession about, "turning", conquering and sucking off straight men. If you prefer "sexy stuff" which to you means stories about alledged straight men having routine sex with other men there are plenty of other sections that will confirm your world view bias, including AAGM or AABM.

Of course the bottom line that has to be pointed out again due to an obvious comprehension issue is that as an obvious gay male you should not be posting in this thread. If you feel otherwise I'd suggest you contact a mod or the site owner and maybe they can explain the rules for posting in "Ask a..." threads in a way you will understand.

Since this is posted in AASM don't expect to receive only the answers you wish to hear as anyone answering honestly will not be able to accommodate your need for wank fuel.

I apologize in advance if that didn't come to 1,000 words (feel free to count them), but if you are still unsatisfied with my right to participate in this thread in a manner consistent with the thead and the rules that apply perhaps you can locate a rope and see how well you respond to the challenge of urinary release against gravity.

• Haha
Reactions: MKey
D

deleted16720161

This apparently didn't sit well with the anti label crowd who have an unhealthy obsession about, "turning", conquering and sucking off straight men. If you prefer "sexy stuff" which to you means stories about alledged straight men having routine sex with other men there are plenty of other sections that will confirm your world view bias, including AAGM or AABM.
This. I haven't been on here long, but I've noticed that 90% of the threads in this section seem to be about the idea that straight guys must be secretly a little bit attracted to other men. If a guy gets their dick sucked by another guy and enjoys it, they're definitely not entirely straight, which means they're probably bi.

Seems to me that some people fetishize straight guys to the point where they actually erase bisexuality, which is pretty problematic. You can't "turn" someone gay or straight, as conversion therapy proved. Sure, some people can discover their sexuality later in life. But having sex with both men and women and calling yourself straight is just incredibly inaccurate.

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
To be fair it must be said that it is also not 100 % straight if someone watches obsessively hundreds of cock pictures on this page to compare with other guys on a daily basis and enjoys getting likes on his cock pictures from gay guys here. If you have such high standards of what is 100 % straight you wouldn't consider that to be completely straight either. Just my personal opinion.

D

deleted16720161

To be fair it must be said that it is also not 100 % straight if someone watches obsessively hundreds of cock pictures on this page to compare with other guys on a daily basis and enjoys getting likes on his cock pictures from gay guys here. If you have such high standards of what is 100 % straight you wouldn't consider that to be completely straight either. Just my personal opinion.
My personal standard of heterosexual is "doesn't have sex with other men", which happens to be the dictionary definition too. Anything other than that like comparing, talking about sex etc. is up to the comfort of the individual.
I'm perfectly fine with comparing size, but I identify as straight because I have exactly zero interest in having sex with another man.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: Hakan1 and yld1

Hakan1

Superior Member
Media
My personal standard is "doesn't have sex with other men", which happens to be the dictionary definition too.
I was not talking about you in particular, just a general thought that came to mind while reading all this. That is my definition too btw. But if someone spends so much of his time watching, talking and commenting about other cocks it seems not completely and 100 % straight to me either, but as I said, only my opinion. Everyone has a different view.

I never look at pictures of other dicks and I am still in this webpage :emoji_confused:

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I absolutely agree with this. Getting jacked off or sucked by a guy is entirely different than reciprocation of the same. A straight bodybuilder who just wants to get off and enjoys the feeling of a mouth sucking his cock does not mean he is not straight, it just means he enjoys the feeling of his cock being sucked. It could be a gay guys mouth or a girls mouth!
Uhumm No. Do you have anything against lgbtqia+? Too much of a mental exercise to avoid the fact that he's not straight. Ppl should just help him to come out of the closet so that he can be happy and not use him to feed on your own fetishist for straight guys.

redteo

Sexy Member
Media
6'5 straight Muscular guy here and Yes I have been worshiped before. Here's the truth If you work out to the point of where your muscles have a dramatic presence when you enter the room chances are you like to be seen. No problem with that but it goes deeper than that. I'll say it there is a level of conceit in there where it's not only damn I look good but damn other people think I look good. Now it great when a woman notices but truth be told Mostly men understand how hard it is to train to get to that point. Women are like wow that's nice but in meant there are host more emotions when they see you ranging from pure incredulousness to straight up envy and as the muscular guy I'll admit the fact that other guys are a bit envious makes you want to get even bigger. That envy doesn't even have to manifest itself in a negative way it can cause them to want to touch you to feel what they haven't achieved and that fact that another man can be so moved by you stature to break societal norms to touch you can be a high if I had to be honest to so I do understand when some muscles guys get caught up in the moment and let the dude touch his dick or give him head because the whole sequence of events is already getting to their heads.

AlphaLion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
6'5 straight Muscular guy here and Yes I have been worshiped before. Here's the truth If you work out to the point of where your muscles have a dramatic presence when you enter the room chances are you like to be seen. No problem with that but it goes deeper than that. I'll say it there is a level of conceit in there where it's not only damn I look good but damn other people think I look good. Now it great when a woman notices but truth be told Mostly men understand how hard it is to train to get to that point. Women are like wow that's nice but in meant there are host more emotions when they see you ranging from pure incredulousness to straight up envy and as the muscular guy I'll admit the fact that other guys are a bit envious makes you want to get even bigger. That envy doesn't even have to manifest itself in a negative way it can cause them to want to touch you to feel what they haven't achieved and that fact that another man can be so moved by you stature to break societal norms to touch you can be a high if I had to be honest to so I do understand when some muscles guys get caught up in the moment and let the dude touch his dick or give him head because the whole sequence of events is already getting to their heads.
Great to hear a refreshing take from someone who experiences it and is level headed enough to do it. Thank you sir.